Woop! Questions!

BDR: Oh my gosh! Finally! Thank you!

Liu: Finally got questions again?

BDR: Yep! (✿◠‿◠) So. . .PASTAS GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE! Please?

Pastas: ( ̄。 ̄) What horrifying dares do you have for us now?

BDR: (◡‿◡✿) Actually we finally have some questions, Liu, will you please read the questions asked by GamerChix164?

Liu: Hm? Oh, yeah! She asks:

"I have a question. For all the Creepypastas. If there was a legit, bad ass movie about one of you would you go out to watch it? And if you went to see it and it ends up being bad, would you kill the person who made it or what?"

Pastas: Yes, we'd watch it, and yes we'd massacre them until his family doesn't even remember them.

BDR: (。・_・。) Neh. . .Okay then. *giggles* I swear you guys practiced this before!

Pastas: No.

BDR: (✿◠‿◠) Uh huh, sure. Anyway! The next few questions are by Teh_Hobbit_Girl:

"Well,okay,a question for Slendy: If you could kill any pasta,and I mean anyone,who would it be and why? And yeah,that's all!"

Slendy: Any? I would not do that to my children.

BDR: ( ̄□ ̄) Slendy, c'mon, I'm sure there's someone you'd love to kill. *nudges towards Alice with my eyes*

Alice: *smirks* Oh please do tell us, Slendy, who would you want to kill and why?

Slendy: Jeff, because he almost dared to kiss me. 

Jeff: ((((゜д゜;)))) EHHHH????!!!!

BDR: *falls back laughing* XD

Liu: (。・_・。) Well, while we wait for Doll to recover from her fit of laughter, lets hear what Jeff has to say about this.

Jeff: T_T It was a dare damn it! Doll tricked me!

BDR: (✿◠‿◠) I'm so awesome!

Liu: Oh, Doll you're back. *helps me up*

BDR: Yep! I'm back, now there's one final thing by GamerChix164! She has a dare for Jeffy and LJ.

LJ & Jeff: HELL NO!!! WE WON'T KISS, DANCE, GET MARRIED, *describe ever singe sexual situation they don't want to be in with each other*

BDR: X////X *fainted from a nose bleed*

Liu: (◣_◢) Will you two shut up?! This is the dare! *shows it to them*

LJ & Jeff: "I dare Laughing Jack and Jeff to have a laughing contest. I want to see who's laugh is more scary." Oh. . .*blush* Oops.

Liu: *sighs* Yeah, so while I tend to Doll's nose hemorrage, you two start to laugh.

Jeff: Haha.

LJ: Hehe.

Jeff: Heh.

LJ; *glares* Buwahahaha!

Jeff: *growls* Muwahahahahahaha!

LJ: *smirks* Teehee.

Jeff: (⊙ ︿ ⊙ ✿) That was just plain creepy.

BDR: AND THE WINNER IS LJ! (◠ ω ◠ ✿)

LJ: They don't call me Laughing Jack for nothing. *smirks*

Jeff: (≖ ︿ ≖ ✿) I didn't want to do this anyway.

BDR: *rolls eyes* Well, that's all the questions and dares for this segment! Be sure to ask MORE QUESTIONS and give us some dares! (◠ △ ◠ ✿) Until next time folks!