Hey, lets mess with Alice!

BDR: XD OMG! Alice is so going to kill you people! *leans on Smile Dog*

Smile: *looks at questions* Oh, m'lady will not be pleased.

BDR: I know! This is great! *grabs a microphone & turns on a speaker* HEY, ALICE AND PASTAS GET YOUR BOOTIES IN HERE!!

Alice & pastas: *arrvie* What?

BDR: ^-^ We got questions and dares. So here is the first taker! Zukkinitsu asks and dares:

"Let's see...I have a question for Alice and a dare for BDR. Alice, do you love Jack, or only think of him as a sacrifice? BDR,I dare you to have everyone watch Afro Circus without gagging or having the urge to kill. Have fun!! (= 3 =)"

Alice: I'm so going to kill you.

BDR: Hey! All questions are a go, and you will not kill my readers, so answer the question! >3<

Alice: *smirks* I love him enough to want to kill him.

BDR: O.O

LJ: *chuckles* Why thank you, m'lady.

BDR: Okay! I've closed the windows and locked the doors so. . .*turns on stereo full blast to play Afro Circus*

Pastas: O.O MY EARS!!!

BDR: Hey, I find this song funny! I like it! X3 Lets put it on repeat!

Pastas: HELL NO! WE'LL BUTCHER YOU!

BDR: ._. Well, damn! Looks like that is a failed dare then! Thanks for you question and dares! :3 Next question and dare is by Discorded Girl!

"Alice I dare you to kiss LJ. BDR I dare you to smack Jeff with a frying pan. Ben I dare you to give up ONE of your games. >:D -Xena (Admin)"

BDR: AH! I love my readers and friends! XD *takes out camera* Well, get to it, Alice! You're not sc-

Alice: *flings her knife at me*

BDR: O.O My camera.

Alice: You people you really must have a death wish.

LJ: *scoops Alice into his arms and kisses her*

BDR: >/////< Awww! Alice's first kiss!

Alice: *pulls out butcher knife*

BDR: Better run, LJ! >o< Don't kill him! We still need him! *hugging Smile dog* Jeff! Bring me a frying pan!

Jeff: Why? -_- *hands it to me*

BDR: Thank you! *smacks him in the back of the head with it*

Jeff: X_X *bleeding from the back of his head*

BDR: Oops, did I kill him?

EJ: No, he's just unconscious.

BDR: ^-^ Okay! Next!

Smile: Lady Doll, you are very cold hearted.

BDR: I sure am! :D Anyway, BEN!!!!!

BEN: Yes, Doll?

BDR: Someone has dared you to give up ONE of your games.

BEN: OoO WHAT?! WHO WOULD ASK SUCH A THING?! I WOULD NEVER!

BDR: -_- It's a dare, you have to do it or else you're a scaredy cat.

BEN: B-but. . . T_T My games!

BDR: In the mail box!

BEN: *gripping a Pokemon game for dear life* T_T

BDR: *takes it* Thank you! *sends it in the mail* ^-^ Well, that is done!

BEN: *sitting in a corner crying his heart out*

BDR: Eh! He'll be fine! :3 Thank you all for your questions and comments! Until-

Alice: You're next!

BDR: O.O UWA!!! UNTIL NEXT TIME! *runs away from Alice*

Alice: GET BACK HERE!!! *chases after me*