Why did I make you again?

BDR: *pacing around* No, that's not it. *thinks* AH! No, that's not right either.

Jeff: What are you pacing around for? *rubbing head*

BDR: >3< I got a question, and I'm trying to remember!

Jeff: -_- Like what?

BDR: Uh, uh, *looking through papers* AHA! Here it is! This question right here by DiscordedGirl!

"Go Doll go! x3 Okay so this question is for Doll, how did you come up with Alice? -Xena (Admin)"

Jeff: -_- How the heck do you forget that?

BDR: >3< I misplace things in my head! ALICE!!!!!

Alice: *pops up behind me* What?

BDR: AH!!! *bear hugs Jeff*

Jeff: OoO My spine!

BDR: Oh, my bad. *drops him* Okay, Alice. . .How did I come up with you again? ._.

Alice: -_- You're so stupid.

BDR: Ay! This isn't name calling time! It's answering questions time! >3<

Alice: *smirks & skips around me* How? How? Are you sure you want to know?

BDR: -_- I think that's why we are being asked.

Alice: Hm! Okay! There once was a girl, so sad was the little girl. She needed friends, so she created alter egos! Luna, Raven *glares*, and Alice! She made them, but she didn't give them personalities until she started going into herself. Her happiness, joy, laughter, and all that good stuff went into Luna. She started to become angry with the world that mistreated her, so she built an ego in her to do things to them she wouldn't dare do in this world. That side went into herself as well, and created Alice! Alice grew strong and fed off her darkness and madness invading her little head. Then she forgot to feel. She went so far as to create that bitch Raven! Nothingness that fears nothing, and is unfazed by none. Now she is Alondra, a girl with a mix of all of us. Anything else?

BDR: O.O *clinging to Jeff*

Jeff: *clinging to me* O.O Please don't let me go to sleep tonight.

BDR: XD Okay! DX I'm scared too! I don't like story time with Alice!

Alice: They asked, and I answered. If that's all I'm going.

BDR: Where? ._.

Alice: *puts fingers to lips* Secret.

BDR: ._. Readers! Watch yourselves tonight! And hopefully you all survive for the next segment! ^-^