I QUIT! (No, not me! ^-^)

BDR: (。・_・。) *opens the door to sound proof room* Jeffy? You still alive?

Jeff: *lying in a corner in the fetal position*

BDR: (◕ ︿ ◕ ✿) Oops, I made Jeffy go even more insane.

Alice: (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿) You did a wonderful job, Mistress. He looks like he wants to die, but Alice wants to see him suffer, so I shall not let him die.

Jeff: *stands up & walks out*

BDR: (◕ ﹏ ◕ ✿) No bitchy comment? This is your fault, Alice!

Alice: (≖ ︿ ≖ ✿) Oh how I wish it were so. Don't you have something to do?

BDR: \ (◕ △ ◕ ✿) / That's right! *runs to the living room & pulls out notecards* M'kay, the following is from AnimeWillLastForever:

"1. Use the gender changing stick to turn rose into a girl. 2. I want Travis and Ryan to act like Hikaru and Kaoru. 3. For the boys to look at the gallery on yaoihavenreborn.com. 4. Since rose want to sing I dare him to sing miss Lucy had some leeches. 5. And since I'm at it, sing Alice of human sacrifice with Jeff or BEN. 6. Make Ryan and Travis get married. 7. Make rose and Sebastian get married. 8. Make the guys have a fighting competition with no killing allowed. 9. Get headmaster cross to annoy the creepypastas. 10. Also get Italy from hetalia to give them hug therapy. 11. Get the guys drunk and video them. 12. Show them an r-18 gerita doujinshi. That is all I can think of right now."

BDR: (≖ ︿ ≖ ✿) That's all? Oh my Zalgo, I might just have to put limits on questions per chapter. *takes a deep breath* BANANA, MOMMA, POPPA, SEBAS, EVERYONE ELSE!!!

Everyone: Man you have powerful lungs! (≖ ︿ ≖ ✿)

BDR: Banana! Come here! I'm turning you into a chick!

Rose; NO!!

BDR: (。・_・。) Why? You already dress like one.

Rose: (╥_╥) You won't let me touch you if I were to have a 'V' and not the 'D'!

BDR: Good point! (✿◠‿◠) Momma! Poppa! Act like. . . (。・_・。) Neh, but they already act that way. *points to Ryan and Travis*

Travis: *blushing* No Ryan, please stop. You're holding me too close.

Ryan: *holds him tighter* That's fine. Let them see. *smirks*

BDR & Rose: (。♥‿♥。) Kawaii. . . YAOI TIME! BOYS! WATCH THIS! *shows the males the doushinjis and yaoi*

Males; (Γ ˚ Д ˚) Γ NOOOO!!!!!

BDR: Pfft, pansies! Banana!

Rose: Yes, Ichigo!? (◠ △ ◠ ✿)

BDR: You get to sing two songs! One solo and another duet!

Rose: With Sebi?! (ノ ◕ ヮ ◕) ノ

BDR: Nope, with BEN since well. . .Jeffy isn't feeling well. . .(╯◕_◕)╯

Rose: Okay! What song?!

BDR: 'Miss Lucy Had Some Leeches'? Never heard of that one, and after that you're singing 'Alice of Human Sacrifice' with BEN.

Rose: Yay! *takes a breath*

Miss Lucy had some leeches
Her leeches liked to suck
And when they drank up all her blood
She didn't give a

Funny when the doctors
Had locked her in her cell
Miss Lucy screamed all night that they
Should go to bloody

Hello to the surgeon
With scalpel old and blunt
He'll tie you to the table
Then he'll mutilate your . . . *faints* (✖╭╮✖)