Oh For The Love Of Cheesecake!

???: HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *bursts into my room*

BDR: DX AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! *sits up abruptly*

???: Dolly-sama! *jumps on my bed & hugs me*

BDR: DX THE FUCK, LUNA! YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME!

Luna: Now, Dolly-sama, mind your language.

BDR: You scared me! What are you doing here?!  (Γ ˚ Д ˚) Γ

Luna: (◕ ω ◕ ✿) Your boyfriend called me over.

BDR: >/////< My boyfriend?!

Luna; Oh! Oh! Oh! Can I read this? *shows me a note card*

BDR: (◕ ︿ ◕ ✿) Sure I guess you can. Just state the person's username and read their message.

Luna; Okay! This is from LovePDC:

"um... hi doll its shyler um page and mickey can't make to day they got into a bad accident at mickey's school so I'm here and I have questions 1. jeff why are you so mean to dren she's sweet 2.why is my sister mean 3.slendy do you think that lj and alice can be together ok I have to go back with mickey's brother to get them bye"

Luna: Oh no! I hope they get better!

BDR: Luna, lets get out of my room before-

Pastas: What's with all the sc-who is she, and why does she have your face and Alice's face?

BDR: They come. . . (≖ ︿ ≖ ✿)

Luna; Hi! I'm Luna Kasumioji! Dolly-sama's, good girl alter-ego! (◠ △ ◠ ✿)

Pastas: (⊙ ︿ ⊙ ✿) What?

Jeff: XD Hah! Doll, a good side, that's funny!

BDR: (≖ ︿ ≖ ✿) *throws my slipper at Jeff*

Jeff: *ducks* The hell!

BDR: Jeff, why are you mean to Dren?

Jeff: (≖ ︿ ≖ ✿) All I did was ignore her. I said I didn't want a kid, and I'm sticking to that.

BDR: *sighs* Uh. . .Luna?

Luna: Um, cause she hates you? (◕ ︿ ◕ ✿) Aww, that's not a sister.

BDR: Nope, not at all. Slendy! Do you think Alice and LJ can be together?

Slendy: Uh, child, why would I answer that? It is up to them whether they want to be together or not.

BDR: Yeah, true, and we don't have to worry about mini LJ's and Alice's because she ripped out her womb for kicks. *nods head*

Alice: *lands on my bed & tilts head to a 180 degree angle*

BDR: O_O Oh shit! Jeffy!! DX *runs to hide behind him*

Jeff: DON'T HIDE BEHIND ME!!! DX *runs away*

BDR: *runs after Jeff* ToT No, Jeffy!

Alice: *giggles* Oh, Luna, Luna, you shouldn't have come here. *pulls out her knife*

Luna: (◠ ‿ ◠ ✿) Hi, Alice. You look as scary happy as ever.

Alice: *tilts head to the side* You should leave.

Pastas: *back away slowly* (⊙ ⊙) (⊙ ⊙) (⊙ ⊙)

Luna: That's very rude, Alice. I was invited here, and I wouldn't turn down such an invitation. *keeps smiling*

Alice: Then rot! *slashes at her*

Luna: *twirls away* Alice, don't be mean! I haven't done anything wrong to you!