What Is Wrong With You Pastas?!

BDR: *yawns & goes downstairs* (。・_・。) Um, what's going on, Banana? Why are Liu, Jeffy, BEN, Sally, EJ, Slendy, Toby, Masky and Hoody here?

Rose; (✿◠‿◠) It's time for dares and questions!

BDR: ((((゜д゜;)))) I get a feeling this is gonna be a freaky last few weeks! I can't believe they're here after such long hesitation before.

Sally: Come on, Dolly! We're ready to start! ∩(︶▽︶)∩

BDR: (✖╭╮✖) You're joking!

Jeff: No, we're not joking! Lets do this already!

BDR: (。・_・。) *leans to Rose & whispers* I think this is a set up to kill me sometime soon when I let my guard down.

Rose; (*´д`*) Don't say that!

Jeff: Here, EJ, you read it.

EJ: (¬_¬) From TianaTwitch:

"EJ I dare you to take anyone's kidney(except Toby's) and let me try one!!!"

Everyone except Toby: *shield their kidneys* (≖ ︿ ≖ ✿)

EJ: Share my food?! I can't do that! Kidney's are too good to share.

BDR: (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ That's what I say about everything I eat! I can't share until I don't want it anymore.

EJ: Yeah, but unlike you I finish the kidneys. ( ̄。 ̄)

BDR: Psh, hater! (n˘v˘•)¬

Liu: Mr. Slenderman, will you please read the next one?

Slendy: Of course. This is from Miss. GamerChix164:

"You want me to be your sacrifice and your loyal dog? =.= Okay, Alec. How about we haggle a bit? I'll give you Rudy as a sacrifice in my place and I'll consider being your tamed mutt. -_- Don't worry about Rudy, she loves this stuff. I'm prepared if you decline. ~Chix Yay! Will I get eyeballs afterwards?~Rudy Doubt it. And yeah. To all Pastas, why are you being so friendly and different? O.o Kinda weird. And now I'm curious. Not sure if you answered this Doll-chan but just in case you didn't. Why do you call Jason Mutt face? Okay. That's it, I think.~Chix" 

BDR: (¬_¬) *slides away*

Alec: Thank you, Mistress. Just when I was about to push you into that gaming system.

BEN: (╥_╥)

Alec: *smirks* You want to deal with me? Considerations and deals don't work for me. It's a simple yes or no. Your life is in my hands. 

BDR: *smacks forehead* Okay, you've said what you needed to say, now leave Alec. 

Alec: *smiles innocently* Oh Mistress, you're too much. By the way did you enjoy today's nightmare?

BDR: *glares* So that was you. Stay out of my dreams asshole! 

Liu: *puts hands to shoulders* Ignore him, Doll. Don't let him get to you. This is supposed to be fun.

Alec: *chuckles and leaves*

BDR: *sighs* Yeah you're right.

Pastas: Can't we just have a change of heart without anyone thinking something weird is up?

BDR: No.

Pastas: Doll. -_-

BDR: (≧ω≦) I have not answered this! I call him mutt face cause he's half wolf and it annoys him.

Rose: Even though we both have to admit, he's hot.

BDR: (╥_╥) Why do I have to make my dudes hot?! Even the ones I hate!?

Jeff: Cause you're vain. (¬‿¬)

BDR: (◣_◢) You're going down, Jeffy! *tackles him*

Jeff: OWWW!!!

Liu: Masky and Hoody? Will you read the next one?

Toby: *poking at Masky* Hey Masky, hey Masky, hey Masky. . .

Masky: (◣_◢) How about if Toby reads it?

Toby: Yay! I'll read! *twitch* This is from *twitch* AdrianTheKiller:

"YAY I AM FORGIVEN *happy dance* and I swear I will never request them to be in charge ever again QUESTIONS 1) how on earth did you let such evil beings in your mind 2) Jeff what do you care about more your hair your knife or your hoodie 3) masky what is your favorite flavor cheesecake 4) alice and alec why dont you like affection im a big fan and I just wanted a hug but noooooo you got to be jerks id be willing to be a sacrifice to eaither of you just for a hug why do you hate me ;n; im not in the mood for any dares so please just awnser the questions thats all *walks away* buh bye"

BDR: o(≧o≦)o Finally! More questions than dares! And good job for not twitching Toby!

Toby:(─‿‿─)

BDR: Now to answer that simple question, well life did its work. Making me hate humanity when I was only a lonely little girl. Picked on even though I looked like everyone else, but everyone could tell I was different. That hatred created Alice, who I blocked away until one day she came back along with my new inner demon, Alec.

Pastas: *look at each other*

BDR: *smiles* Humans make each other monsters. Those hurtful words those cruel people say create beings like Alice and Alec who work to continue the suffering. *clears throat* Jeff, your turn.

Jeff: *sighs & mumbles* Who knew it would be annoying when you just call me Jeff. Anyway, to answer the question. . .My hair! No! My hoodie!

BDR: I can get you a new one.

Jeff: My hair!

BDR: (≧ω≦) There you go! Masky!

Masky: I like the good old original cheesecake! (◕ ‿ ◕ ✿)

BDR: (◠ ‿ ◠ ✿) Well alright! Moving on. (≖ ︿ ≖ ✿)

Alice & Alec: I'm the embodiment of evil. Did you really think I would pity a human? No heart, no pity, it's the way life works. But the moment you become a loyal dog to me then most gladly I will consider your life being worth something to my purpose.

BDR: (≖ ︿ ≖ ✿) I can't believe they don't get along. Anyway, before they attack me with their words, lets get a move on. Sally!

Sally: From SCP-173:

"Anyone else see pewdiepie ship himself with himself"

BDR: Okay, I should probably explain this. I'm not a gamer nor do I watch a lot of Youtube. And when I do, it's just music. I don't know much of who Pewdiepie is. I only know his name because of my sibling who loves him. But other than that I don't know a thing about him. (◕ ‿ ◕ ✿) So if I avoid your question or dare, it's because I have no idea what you're talking about. But anyway, that's all for this segment! Until tomorrow. . .Maybe late at night, my time of course!

Pastas: See you!

BDR: ._. *waves* Yeah, see you all. *very confused*