Why Must Love Be So Complicated? T_T

Jeff: *goes to the mail* Hm? What's this? *looks around and reads the first dares and questions by Discorded_Melody:*

"Xena (Admin): ._. I am so sorry about this bro. But I have a dare for Liu :D I had to bring them along ._. But Liu! I dare you to propose to Doll, asking her to marry you. :D Xena (Admin): That's because of my shipping >:D OMG I have a question for Ben now, how does he feel about me shipping him with Discord?"

Jeff: *smirks* Oh, now, what's this? This sounds really interesting.

BDR: What is?

Jeff: AHH!!!!

BDR: (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Yay! I scared Jeffy! Anyway, what are you doing going through my mail and Liu's? *puts hands to hips*

Jeff: I got curious! Sometimes I feel like you make these up!

BDR: ( ̄。 ̄) Not at all. I suck at asking questions and making dares. Especially so many. Now can I have my stuff? *puts hand out*

Jeff: Fine. Fine. *hands me all except the one by Discorded_Melody*

BDR: Thank you! *skips inside* Good to see everyone down here! Okay! The first dares are by KiereKyla:

"Kyah Kyah <3 Go BDR X Liu! Hehe >3< It's been so long since I have dared some Creepypasta .. =_= Okay! I dare Jeff to sing "Let it go" from the movie 'Frozen' (Do the male version!) And Liu! I dare you to make BDR blush hard to the point fainting! P.s. *Whispers* I'm going to send you Zero's uniform x3 Woot Woot!"

Jeff: (≖ ︿ ≖ ✿) Since when have I become a singer?

BDR: Who knows, but get to it!

Liu: *goes to my ear* Love you.

BDR: O/////O *faints*

Liu: *smiles* But you still have to do the dare, Jeff.

Jeff: Damn it! *mumbles curse words & stands in the middle of the Pastas*

The snow glows white on the mountain tonight,
not a footprint to be seen.
A kingdom of isolation and it looks like I'm the queen.
The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside.
Couldn't keep it in, Heaven knows I tried.
Don't let them in, don't let them see.
Be the good boy you always have to be.
Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know.
Well, now they know!

Let it go, let it go!
Can't hold it back any more.
Let it go, let it go!
Turn away and slam the door.
I don't care what they're going to say.
Let the storm rage on.
The cold never bothered me anyway. 

BDR: (。・_・。) *woken up* Ehem, moving on.

Jeff: ( ̄□ ̄) Thanks, Doll.

BDR: Next stuff is by GamerChix164:

"LOL! Jeff, you and Bob didn't get a divorce. So, you're still married! Ha! I kill myself. Bob: Hereeeeee's Bobby! Me: Yep. I'm dead. Here Doll *gives a key chain with a pic of Zero* I'm going to the closet now. Hehe. Ayane: Come out. He's not here. Me: You sure? Ayane: Yeah. He's gone. Me: Okay. *goes to computer* Doll-chan, I meant to tell you. I was dared to act like Aya for an hour. So when I read your last session, I was really Aya. *whispers* She's yandere for Zero. Ayane: I'm what? Me: Nothing. Anyway, no hard feelings? I have a couple questions. Ben-Why don't you have a girlfriend? I mean, gamers can date too. I'm a gamer. I don't have a boyfriend. I think it's because deep down, Bob will kill them. I also have a stalker I'm not giving any attention. Ayane: That's why Bob left. Me: Huh? Ayane: There was a guy outside singing love songs out your window. Bob went outside, entered his body, and left with him. Me: O...kay. Next question. Jeff-I know you said that you and Jane hate each other. I don't read the Creepypasta stories I listen to them on YouTube. And I came across a video that shows you and Jane fighting to the death. You end up in the hospital I think and Jane is dead. But she dies of....childbirth. So my question is, did you impregnate her? Or was she already pregnant when you two fought? Or was the fight even real?"