Jeffy, You're So Screwed! ^3^

BDR: (¬‿¬) *taking off latex gloves*

Sebi: Diabolic look. What have you been up to?

BDR: (✿◠‿◠) Oh you'll see. The audience has seen though, but you will see in 3. . .2. . .1. . .

Jeff: AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! *comes running down the stairs*

Sebi: Gross, pink.

BDR: (◡‿◡✿) And this is only the beginning. *nods head*

Jeff: (*´д`*) WHAT?! THERE'S MORE?! BUT I APOLOGIZED ON NATIONAL TELEVISION IN A DRESS!

BDR: (≧◡≦) Yes, but my readers want to get back at you for being a butt! *clears throat* We shall save the worst punishment for last, and we shall begin. Liu!

Liu: *comes in*  I got the letters right here! First off is GamerChix164:

"*eye twitch* Doll-chan, I know you said not to kill pastas. But how about I send Bob over to beat up Jeff? Would you let him? If not then can Bob just possess Jeff until the end of the chapter? And I have a challenge for LJ. I want him to do the try not to laugh challenge. Give him random "funny" videos to watch and see what happens. If he laughs, there should be a punishment. I'll let you decide that. Oh, and he can't smile or grin either XD"

BDR: (✿◠‿◠) *opens door* Go on BOB.

Jeff: You'd better not! Get the freak away from me!

BDR: (✿◠‿◠) Oh no, not today. I'm still mad at you for making me and a few of my audience members worry.

BOB: Don't mind if I do. *goes into Jeff*

BDR: (≧◡≦) Have fun BOB, and if he comes back dead I'll kill you. Trust me, it's not that hard to banish something into oblivion. Especially if I'm friends with Raven. The embodiment of death!

Jeff: Eh, right. . .*smirks* Lets go, slit mouthed freak. *leaves*

BDR: LJ!!!

LJ: Yes? 

BDR: AHHH!!! DX

LJ: *smirks*

BDR:  ( ̄□ ̄) You won't be smirking for long, LJ! You must not laugh, smirk, or smil in any way shape or form as you watch these multiple videos. You shall do this the entire chapters, and I will have Observer watch you! (✿◠‿◠)

Observer: *watching LJ*

LJ: *glares* Lets just get this over with. *sits & watches*

BDR: Now, while we wait for him to laugh, smile, or anything of the sort, let us move on! Liu!

Liu: Next is TheGrimGrinnigMan:

"AnimeWillLastForever. Merry me. NOW. Anyway, why does no-one know what BIONICLE is?! That's half my fucking childhood! *sigh* Now, got a video and a movie. The video anything by CinemaSins. And the movie is 'The Machine Girl'. There's some implied yuri, but it's not much. And Jeff and BEN. Do a Let's Play of Slender: the Arrival. And, Jeff. As celebration for you coming back, got a present for ya. *gives new Bowie knife* That, my friend is a a knife specifically designed to kill shit. Have fun with it. Got a dare for you, though. You've got to cosplay as Etna from the Disgea games. I can't be too nice. And Blood, I know you don't hate lolicon or yuri. I do have fun pestering you with it, though."

BDR: Oh I know what Bionicle is, but see I'm more of a fan of the past. You know castles, kings, queens, dragons, knights, and what not. Movie? (。・_・。) Okay, I should let every one know now that I cannot watch Youtube videos on my laptop since they won't load for some damn reason. I can on my cellphone, but I don't have a lot of err internet time left, so when watching videos they must be at the very least five minutes or less.