Lolita Gamer BEN

BDR: Hello people!

Jeff: Hello people!

BDR: Jeffy, what are you doing? -_-

Jeff: Jeffy, what are you doing? -_-

BDR: (◣_◢) *pulls out tape & barbed wire* You're going down, Jeffy.

Jeff: No! I was kidding! It was a dare! *runs*

BDR: Don't care!!! *goes after him*

Rose: *catches note card & holding BEN* Oh, what's this?

BEN: ToT Change me back!

Rose: Nope. Anyway, this is from Vampire_Madi_Kuran:

"Me: I dont have many dares right now but I might come up with done in a few. Friend: Madi... Go crazy and I will throw my knife at you me: try it I dare you! Friend: *facepalm* Me: now to the dares! 1. Jeff I want you to copy everything Doll says for the whole chapter. 2. Sally here is some lollypops. now go and pour a whole bag on BEN's head. 3. EJ I dare you go a whole chapter without eating any kidneys are anything like that. Me: That's all *takes out knife* off to go and kill more peeps Friend: Madi don't murder someone again!!!!!!!!! Me: Catch me if you can! Bye doll!"

Rose: Oh, so that's why Ichigo is going to torture Jeffery. Okay, then Sally-

Sally: Happy birthday!! *pours lollypops all over BEN*

BEN: Why? Why? Why? Do you hate me!?

Sally: Nope! It was a dare. Oh and I hid all of EJ's kidney supply.

Rose: O.O Won't he come after us?

Sally: Yep! *giggles*

Rose: Get him his kidneys!! *runs off*

Sally: BEN you have a pretty dress! Lets play tea party and take over Dolly's next dare thingy!

BEN: No! ToT

Sally: *demon voice* Yes.

BEN: ._. Okay.

Sally: Yay! *takes him to the tea party set* Okay, this is from LuckStar72:

"Hello Doll, pasta's an Alice my name is Luna Wolf an I have a few dares an questions for you an from a good friend of mine *friend walks in* hey shade shade: hey Lu Luna: anyway on to the dares 1. I dare all the creepy pasta's an doll to listen to Paramore ' s complete Riot CD *I don't have Internet access but you can easily look it up on youtube* 2. I dare Doll to go the whole chapter holding Liu's hand 3. I dare Jeff to be nice to Doll an not act like a complete asshole for the whole chapter as well 4. I dare Doll to sing ''Everybody's Fool by Evanescence" me: these are my first dares I thought of also I have a few questions from shade...so here she is Shade: thanks Lu. ok question 1 1. Alice ,what is the best way to serve poison to someone without them knowing Also I really think your method of killing is that of a true master *telports you a brand new set of knifes an a black an red katana* 2. Alice how do you choice who your next sacrifice will be Luna: sorry Shade had to run...but i thinks that's all we wanted to know so it was nice talking to everyone an Alice....the madness shall forever rule me, but the darkness is much more beautiful when painted red *bows an disappears leaving behind a single red rose*"

Sally: Oh, but everyone isn't down here, but knowing Dolly she has the whole CD!

BDR: Yes, she does. ^-^

BEN: AHHH!!!

Sally: Hi, Dolly! I read the dares! You already listened to the complete Riot CD, right?

BDR: Yep, I have the CD. (✿◠‿◠) Eh, hold Liu's hand all chapter? But-

Liu: *takes my hand* I'm here, Doll!