I'm Sorry If I've Offended The Human Race! T_T

BDR: T_T

BEN: (-_- ) What are you crying about this time, Doll?

BDR: (つд`) The world wants to see me get killed by these guys with these insane dares!

BEN: (-__-) Your fault for saying all dares were a go.

BDR: (◕‿◕✿) Well, if that's how you're going to be then I won't regret doing this dare now!

BEN: (¬_¬) I don't like where this is going.

BDR: (✿◠‿◠) The following dares are by AnimeWillLastForever:

"i dare you to take away all of BEN's games for a month without getting killed. i also dare you to make Jeff, BEN, and LJ to read 5 creepypasta lemons each."

BEN: ((((゜д゜;)))) DON'T YOU DARE! I'LL KILL YOU!

BDR: (◡‿◡✿) Yes, and if you try that Alice will kill you in the most brutal of ways, by the way. . .I already hid them! XD

BEN:  (✖╭╮✖)

BDR: M'kay! ^-^ BEN, I still need you alive to read something along with Jeffy and LJ!

Jeff & LJ: You called, Doll?

BDR: AHHH!!! *clings to BEN*

BEN: (╥_╥) I hate you, go die in a ditch.

BDR: (。・_・。) Gosh, they're just games. Get a girlfriend.

BEN: Doll-

BDR: NO.

BEN: (*´д`*)

BDR: (✿◠‿◠) Okay, guys, please read these five things! If you stop I will make sure to blow up everything you care about, and yes, LJ, that means Alice!

LJ: You wouldnt dare!

BDR: (◡‿◡✿) Wanna find out? *pulls out a red button*

Jeff, BEN, LJ: *start reading the Creepypasta lemons* (┛ ◉ Д ◉) ┛ WHAT IS THIS?! MY EYES BURN!

BDR: (◠ ω ◠ ✿) I'll read the next set of dares while you three finish!  Okay! These dares are by Teh_Hobbit_Fangurl:

"I am new at dares but anyway...What's the worst that can happen,right T_T Anyway I have the following dares *blushing madly* (^//.//^) 1.Jeff I dare you to kiss...Doll >.< please don't get me to sleep... 2.BEN,I dare you to watch some lemons with you and Jeffrey >3< That's all! please don't kill me 0.0"

BDR: (⊙ △ ⊙ ✿) You say what now?

Jef: *grins wider* What's that I hear? I was dared to kiss who? (✿◠‿◠)

BDR: (⊙ ︿ ⊙ ✿) Nobody!

Jeff: Pucker up, Doll.

BDR: Hell naw! (╯ ° □ °) ╯ You stay away from me! *runs away*

Jeff: I love them hard to get. *smirks & runs after me*

BDR: \ (◕ △ ◕ ✿) / WAH!! I'M ABOUT TO GET RAPED! SOMEBODY HELP ME! *running*

Slendy: Ms. Doll? What is the matter?

BDR: *hides behind him* \ (◕ ﹏ ◕ ✿) / Jeff wants to kiss me!

Jeff: It was a dare and you said all dares were a go. *grins*

BDR: ┬ ─ ─ ┬ I always get things turned around me. I don't wanna! I'll have fan girls at my heels!

Jeff: So over dramatic (¬▂¬). Now get over here! *grabs me*

BDR: *covers my face*  Noooo!!!