Making Titles Is So Hard T^T

BDR: (¬_¬)

Liu: Doll? You don't want to do the dares?

BDR: (¬‿¬) Of course I do, but the singing!!!! (◣_◢) It's driving me crazy!

Liu: *puts hands to my shoulders* It's alright, Doll. Don't worry. We'll get through this.

BDR: (。♥‿♥。) Okay! EVERYONE GET YOUR BUTTS DOWN HERE!

Pastas: *groan as they come downstairs* What now, Doll?

BDR: (◠ ‿ ◠ ✿) Morning everyone! Alright! You know that creepy video I showed you guys?

Pastas: Yeah? *suspicious*

BDR: There's a part 2! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Pastas: (ò_óˇ) WHAT?!

BDR: (ΘεΘ;) Chill guys. This dare is by GamerChix164 well BOB I mean:

"Bob: Jesus Christ, pull yourself together! By the way, I showed her that there was a part 2 of that video. I dare you to show them that one."

Jeff: -_- Heads are so going to roll after this!

BDR: ( ̄。 ̄) Shut up, Jeff! Now sit, and we're going to watch this bish! *turns on TV* Here we go! "Don't Hug me I'm Scared" Part 2!

Pastas: (≖ ︿ ≖ ✿)

BDR: *Min 00:33* -_- Uh, a clock?

Pastas: Baths? Uh, okay?

BDR & Pastas: *Min 2:18, 2:45, 3:00, 3:41* (⊙ ⊙) (⊙ ⊙) (⊙ ⊙). . .(⊙ ﹏ ⊙ ✿). . . XD AWESOME!!!!

BDR: (◠ △ ◠ ✿) I knew you guys would love it!

Liu: That was part 2. Well, it wasn't as creepy as the first one.

BDR: (◕ ω ◕ ✿) You got that right! Now! On to the next dares, by the way thanks for the dedication, Teh_Hobbit_Fangurl:

"Well,my dares are...DETICATED TO DOLL. Since BEN and Jeff are now married,they should have the whole thing.Who will wear this??? *shows wedding dress* Who shall kiss the bride??? >:3 Next one is for Sally!! Do the cutest,most adorable and yet most annoying thing EVER!"

BEN & Jeff: WE GOT A DIVORCE!!

BDR: (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿) One of you two is still going to wear the dress and kiss "The Bride"

Jeff: *pulls out a knife & rips the dress to shreds*

BDR: ( ̄へ ̄) Jeffy, you're the bride and you're going to wear this dress.

Jeff: No way! I'll put you to sleep!

Liu: You touch her I'll kill you. . . (◣_◢)

BDR: (✿◠‿◠) Thank you, Liu, but no worried I can protect myself!

Alice: *smiles* I'm sorry, but did someone just threaten to kill my Mistress?

Jeff: (⊙ ︿ ⊙ ✿) No, ma'am. So, the dress. . .

BDR: (◠ △ ◠ ✿) Here you go! *hands him the dress*

Jeff: (*´д`*) *goes to put on the shreaded dress*

BDR: (✿◠‿◠) And BEN-

BEN: *goes into my laptop*

BDR: (¬_¬) BEN, get out of my laptop or I will fill it up with more yaoi.

BEN: (*´д`*) But I don't wanna kiss Jeff! I want to kiss a pretty cute girl like you!

BDR: (¬_¬) Uh no, and I'm not cute or pretty. No matter what everyone says.

BEN: *gets on his knees & hugs my legs* ToT Please don't make me do it! I'll do anything! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!!!!!!!

BDR: (≖ ︿ ≖ ✿) *sighs* Alright. Geez, you don't have to kiss Jeff. Just stop with the crying!

Alice: *rolls eyes* I can't believe you listen to pathetic beggars. If I were you I would have killed him on the spot.

BDR: Well, I'm not you! You're just a part of me! And I'm different! Jeffy, you can come out now, and if you don't want to put on the dress you don't have to.

Jeff: *comes out & hugs me* T_T Thank you, Doll!

BDR: (◕ ‿ ◕ ✿) Sally, you're next.

Sally: (◠ ‿ ◠ ✿) Sally, you're next.

BDR: (≖ ︿ ≖ ✿) What are you doing, Sally?

Sally: (≖ ︿ ≖ ✿) What are you doing, Sally?

BDR: (¬▂¬) Is that really what you're going to do?

Sally: (¬▂¬) Is that really what you're going to do?

BDR: (≖ ︿ ≖ ✿) Stop it, Sally, that's annoying.

Sally: (≖ ︿ ≖ ✿) Stop it, Sally, that's annoying.

BDR: (ノ ಠ 益 ಠ) ノ SHUT UP, SALLY!

Sally: (ノ ಠ 益 ಠ) ノ SHUT UP, SALLY!

BDR: *gets up to choke her*

Liu: *holds me back* Okay! Sally, the dare is done. Now, Doll, lets move to the next thing okay? *nervous smile*

BDR: (✿◠‿◠) Okay, Liu! Next dare is by AnimeWillLastForever:

"I dare BEN to sing good girls, bad guys by falling in reverse"

BEN: Why does everyone want me to sing?!

BDR: Do you wanna kiss Jeff? (∩▂∩)

BEN & Jeff: NO!!!!

BDR: Then sing!

BEN: *sighs*

So why do good girls like bad guys?
I had this question for a real long time
I've been a bad boy and it's plain to see
So why do good girls fall in love with me?

Whoa oooh ohhh Whoa oooh ohhh Whoa oooh ohhh Whoa oooh ohhh

You've got pep in your step
You live your life with no regret
How you look when you are wet
Is something I cannot forget
I just wanna kiss your lips
The ones between your hips
If I cashed in all my chips on you
Then baby, I'd be rich

So come on!
Sexy, please text me
I'm ready for you
So come on!
Waiting, I'm begging
So please get here soon

BDR: (⊙ ︿ ⊙ ✿) *stops music* Okay. . .BEN, don't ever sing like that and look at me again! Especially since you're not a bad boy. . . (≖ ︿ ≖ ✿)

BEN: T_T That's so mean, Doll

BDR: It's the truth! (◠ ω ◠ ✿) Well, that's all of the dares for this segment of our little fun! Until next time folks! (≖ ︿ ≖ ✿) Seriously people you can ask questions. . .not just dares. . .

Liu: Right, until next time everyone! *waves*