Why Must You Stay?!

Rose: Ichigo! *glomps me* (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

BDR: (¬_¬) Banana, you're too clingy. Shouldn't you be hugging Sebas?

Sebi: (¬_¬) Touch me and I'll bite your hands off.

Rose: (╥_╥) That's why I came to you.

Liu: Doll, should I start?

BDR: Yes, please! (^▽^)

Liu: Alright! So, this first dares and questions are by TheGrimGrinnigMan:

"Can't believe Jack doesn't know Gorillaz. I could have picked so much worse. Anyway, got a question for the Rake. Has he ever visited Denver? There's a joke there. And you're probably not going to get it unless you know something about cryptozoology... And I've got a sort of dare for everyone. RWBY Red Trailer. Watch it."

BDR: (。・_・。) The Rake can talk? *shrugs* RAKE!!!

Rake: *comes*

Rose: AHHH!!! Sebi! *hides behind him*

Ryan & Travis: *cling to each other* O.O

Sebi: Cool!

Jason: *doesn't care*

BDR: (。・_・。) Rake, have you been to Denver?

Rake: He is the Rake.

BDR: (¬_¬) Um?

Pastas: *shrug*

BDR: I'm just going to take that as a maybe. (✿◠‿◠) Thanks, Rake! You can leave!

Rake: *leaves*

BDR: Everyone! Time to watch a video!

Pastas: *groan*

BDR: It's cool! I watched it before hand with Liu and my buddies! Rose, turn away.

Rose; Right! *covers his eyes*

BDR: *starts the video*

*minutes later*

BDR, Pastas, & friends: (⊙ △ ⊙ ✿) Awesome! The blood! Σ ≧ ▽ ≦) σ The chopping!

BDR: Alright! While the Pastas calm down, I'm going to read the next set of questions by AnimeWillLastForeaver:

"Didn't I say ALL of the guys? Cause I'm pretty sure I did. 1. Tell us about their reactions to the anime. 2. I dare sebastion to tell us his sexuality. 3. Make them watch ALL watch an anime with yaoi. 4. Hit Jason and Ryan with the gender changing stick. Then dress them up in cheerleading outfits. I know Ryan and Travis were forced to cosplay as girls in one of your books. It's a good book by the way. The yaoi scenes are very detailed. And 5. I want Jason to leave. He's tried to kill Ryan. Right? It's been awhile since I've read book one. But I remember the yaoi twincest."

BDR: Yes, you did, but I have no control over them. . . T^T As for their reactions they hated it, except for my wonderful otaku friend, Rose! (◕ ‿ ◕ ✿)

Rose: Oh so loved it! I wish Ryan and Travis would be like Hikaru and Kaoru! You know except actually kiss right about now! *blushes & starts to fan girl*

Ryan: (◕ ‿ ◕ ✿) O-

Travis; No. (≖ ︿ ≖ ✿)

BDR: Oh! OH! Sebas you have-

Sebi: (≖ ︿ ≖ ✿) Hell no.

BDR: (╯ ° □ °) ╯ At least think about it!

Sebi: Nope.