Liu's Bad Day

BDR: *whistles as I play video games* BEN! You're cheating!

BEN: Am not! *pops in front of the screen*

BDR: Are too! I know you are! I was beating you!

BEN: You know what, you're just a sore loser!

BDR: -_- *pulls out game*

BEN: NO! I WAS SO CLOSE!

Liu: Doll, we have things to do.

BDR: Okay, hand the note cards over! *takes it & reads it* Ouch. This is from Vampire_Madi_Kuran:

"Ohhh Liu you suck! Whatever. Same dare for Liu. Not to talk, think, or speak to or of Doll for a full chapter. Doll. What if I tell you I like Yuki and Kaname would you kill me? Not that I have this hatred against Zero I like Zero but I'll let you take him. Well I ship ZeroxDoll ZERO COME BACK AND VISIT DOLL!!!!!! bye!"

Liu: T_T What why?! What did I do to you?! I don't even know you?! Why do you hate me, Madi?!

BDR: Oh quit being so dramatic. That's mine and Jeffy's job.

Jeff: I'M NOT. . .dramatic. . . Fuck you, Doll.

BDR: ^3^ And to answer your question, no. If you support Yuki x Kaname, then I love you! Because my heart belongs to Zero and his heart is mine. We're destined for each other. *staring dreamily at the sky*

Jeff: -_- Weirdo.

Liu: *sitting in a corner, depressed* Next is ImIrishBritish131:

"1. (and this is just a question) doll do you like yuri? 2. slender did you have a face once before? 3. jeff or ben to you love each other? 4. sally do you want to have a tea party with my niece? ok that's it bye bye"

BDR: I don't like yuri, but i have nothing against it or people who like it.

Slendy: I don't wanna talk about it.

Alice: *giggles*

Jeff & BEN: No. -_-

Sally: Yay, tea party! I like tea parties! Bye bye! ^-^

BDR: Moving on to-

Alice: Lets see before you move on I just have to say that your Onee-chan's idle threats mean nothing to me. A weak hearted person has no place telling Alice what to do.

BDR: GO DIE! DON'T TALK TO ONEE-CHAN LIKE THAT!!! JUST LEAVE MY MIND ALONE AND LEAVE MY FRIENDS ALONE!

Alice: *giggles* So pathetic, Mistress. Relationships tie you down.

Alec: You would know, wouldn't you, Alice?

Alice: *glares at him & throws a knife at his skull*

Alec: *laughs*

BDR: Ass holes. Alright last person is Wildface1010:

"1 Anyone hate yaoi? 2 (for slendy and Zalgo) Do you used to be human? 3 (for Ben and Jeff) If you two have to get burn/drowned again, what is your reaction?(just ask, not dare you to burn/drown)"

Male Pastas; We hate yaoi cause Doll makes us perform it!

BDR: :D

Slendy: No.

Zalgo: As if. I would never be one of you weaklings.

BDR: *rolls eyes* Last question.

Jeff: I won't get burned this time! I'm ready for it!

BEN: You shouldn't have done that.

BDR: Uh oh. Pasta mode!!! *picks up BEN & puts him in the closet* And lets keep you in there until you calm down. ._. *turns off laptop* To keep my yaoi safe! Until next time people! Excuse the rushed chapter, but I was lacking inspiration! I'll do better next time!

Liu: It's over!!! *hugs me*

BDR: Oh yeah. ^-^ You can talk to me again.

Liu: Yes I can. :)