-_- Um, I Don't Know. . .

Liu: Hey, Jeff, have you seen, Doll?

Jeff: Nope. I was busy. She probably went out again. Who knows, maybe she's going to bring some other guy. *grins & leans against door*

BDR: *kicks door* I'M HOME!!! (´ ▽ ' )ノ

Jeff: *face first on the floor* щ(ಠ益ಠщ) ALL THE- Who are they?????

BDR:  Kaname Kuran and Zero Kiryu! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Oh yeah, and this is 2P Japan!

Liu: ( ̄。 ̄) You mean the same guy from that po- *looks back to find my Zero poster gone*

BDR: *nervous laugh* Th-this was a dare by AnimeWillLastForever:

"1 I dare doll to kidnap kaname and zero from vk 2 I dare you to kiss zero after kidnapping him And 3 I dare you to get 2p japan since the creepypastas made the others disappearTT_TT I promise he won't hurt you unless you invade his personal space, although he might make some perverted comments. Oh and he won't be a bother he's normally quiet."

Liu: (¬_¬) I don't like this anymore.

BDR: (✿◠‿◠) *clinging to Zero's arm* Neh, so all of you welcome to the Slender Mansion! I'll make sure none of these guys hurt you.

Zero: (¬_¬) *looks over at Liu* What are you glaring at?

Liu: (◣_◢) None of your damn business.

BDR: (✿◠‿◠) Okay! Well, everyone is here, so lets move on to the next kind comment from Jaqi22:

"just wanted to say I love you guys so much cause your awesome and cool"

BDR: And we humbly thank you! Now LJ!!!!! Those jokes were just awful! How could you have done such a thing?! (Γ ˚ Д ˚) Γ

LJ: *chuckles* It was fun. I can make anything into beautiful art.

BDR: >3< Don't look at Zero that way!!!!

Zero: *sighs* How did I get caught in this?

Kaname: Now, were you really going to reject this young lady's invitation?

2P Japan:  . . .

BDR: Oh! Anyway, the following shtuff is by????

Liu: (¬▂¬) The next thing is by GamerChix164 and, no, I don't want a hug:

"You liar, LJ! Remind me to never let you get near any babies. Doll, if I remember where I heard those jokes I will send you the link. Ben, I want that game too! Liu, I'm sorry. You need a hug. *turns to Bob* o_O Bob, you okay? Bob: What did that bitch call me? Me: O_O Um...Bill or protozoa? Bob: IT'S BOB! B-O-B! NOT BILL! AND I'M AN ECTOPLASM! E-C-T-O-P-L-A-S-M! GET IT RIGHT WOMAN! Me: Uh, Bob... Bob: WHAT?! Me: Didn't you have a dare? *Bob gives me the death glare* Nevermind. I have things to say to you, Alice. If you touch Bob again I will sick my hell hound on you! Yes, I have a real hell hound. I am not joking. Only I can torture him. Bob: What? Me: Shut up!"

Alice: *yawns* It's so boring when pathetic humans and Protazoa like BILL try to instill fear in someone who doesn't fear at all. And dear, Hell hounds come from evil, and I'm evil, who do you think they'll listen to more? *smirks darkly*

BDR: (≖ ︿ ≖ ✿) Wow Alice, you're so rude.

Alice: *giggles* Hm, well it's true, Mistress. I do not give a care in the world to any weak threats from easily disposable play things.

BDR: (≖ ︿ ≖ ✿) BEN, what do you say about the game?

BEN: I dont have anymore. It took me forever to find that game!