So Many Unrelated Questions I Have No Title, But This!

Alice: *sitting on a throne reading through my questions* Hah, yeah, right. Alice doesn't try, Alice goes for the kill.

BDR: ( ̄へ ̄) Alice, are you talking to yourself again?

Alice: Yes, but I'm also talking to the ridiculous things you get sent. *throws the notecards at me*

BDR: (≖ ︿ ≖ ✿) Bitch. *picks up the notecards* Oh, that's what she was answering. From AnimeWillLastForever:

"Question. Did Alice try to kill me last night? Cause I woke up late. I hardly ever wake up for school late with the amount of noise my mom makes. So. I know BEN will enjoy this. Make him read the r18 yuri doujinshis. That was the good dare. After he reads it turn him into a girl. That's all I can think of now. But me and my friends will come up with some more later. ^_^ Also make him kiss jeff."

BDR: ノ (゜ - ゜ ノ) No, she did not or else you wouldn't have woken up to write me this. (≖ ︿ ≖ ✿) *shakes head* BEN!

BEN: Yes?

BDR: I have some yuri for you. (≖ ︿ ≖ ✿)

BEN: (◠ △ ◠ ✿) Hell yeah! Bring on those naked ladies!

BDR: *shakes head*

*15 minutes later*

BDR: Oh, BEN. (◠ ‿ ◠ ✿)

BEN: O/////O Hm?

BDR: *shrugs & hits him with the wand to turn him into a girl* (◠ ‿ ◠ ✿) Done, BENita is back!

BEN: *screams* (╯ ° □ °) ╯

BDR: (◠ △ ◠ ✿) Oh and you have to kiss Jeffy!

BEN: (╥_╥) I don't wanna kiss, Jeff!

BDR: Yes you do! (≧ω≦) JEFFY!

Jeff: (╥_╥) Why? My hair is still pink, what more do you people want? My ears were split in half too. . .

BDR: (¬‿¬) Jeffy, you have to let BENita kiss you.

Jeff: Damn, BEN you're hot.

BEN: (◣_◢) Shut up, Pinkie!

Jeff: (◣_◢) What'd you call me?!

BDR: (¬_¬). . .*pushes BEN into Jeff*

BEN & Jeff: *kiss*. . . (Γ ˚ Д ˚) Γ EWWWW!!!!

BDR: (≖ ︿ ≖ ✿) Blegh, not as sexy if you guys were dudes. Next! A dare for Sally to sing by GamerChix164:

"LOL! That's what you get Jeff! No more nice treatment from me. And besides, Bob has been waiting to posses you. This was the perfect opportunity for him. And I for one enjoyed every second of it. *evil laugh* Now I have to wait until he gets back. In the meantime, I want Sally to do something for me since I haven't seen her in a while. I want her to sing Hide and Seek by SeeU. I have a bag of candy for her if she does it. Oh, I almost forgot. How did LJ's challenege go? Did he laugh? And Doll-chan, even if Raven does send Bob to oblivion he will come be in like five to six minutes. Trust me, I know."

BDR: -_- Alice said something to LJ to make him really sad, so he passed. And I do know what I'm talking about to. It won't be five to six minutes especially if we're talking about Death here.

Sally: Yay! I wanna play hide and seek!

BDR: No, Sally, you're singing.

Sally: Oh, okay! (◕ ω ◕ ✿) What am I singing?!

BDR: This! *hands her lyrics*

Sally: Okay! Here I go! Ding-dong,

Hurry, open the door,