When She Says She Doesn't Care, She Doesn't. -_-

BDR: *glaring at the T.V* 

Luna: Are you okay, Dolly-sama?

BDR: (≖ ︿ ≖ ✿) I'm trying to figure out why there's hating? I mean sure a lot of them are butts, but c'mon, showing personal hate by insulting someone isn't cool. If you actually are being repetitive and hostile about it.

Luna: *hugs me* It's okay, Dolly-sama. Luna will be nice to all of the hated people! (◕ ω ◕ ✿) Even mean old Alice!

BDR: (◕ ‿ ◕ ✿) Hey, Luna! You just gave me an idea! *pats her head & heads out* Okay! I'm glad everyone is here!

Liu: *smiles* I have the note cards ready to go for you.

BDR: Thank you! *takes them* Now first taker is LovePDC:

"hello doll its page and I have bad news me shy and alex are leaving for a few days but we'll be back and why shy said 'mickey' she was meaning alex and I'm meme to shy so ya oh and to Derrick (not Jason's brother) alex says sup alex: *whispers in page's ear thens shrugs shoulders* page: *demon eyes show* ok looks like I can do something to the male pastas you guys can't do anything that envoles girls (including not looking at them also includes no cheese cake) so if any of you do something that involves girls and cheese cake I get to come over there and torture you guys so anyways bye"

BDR: (◕ ︿ ◕ ✿) Oops, I slacked off. Sorry to hear that. Oh! No females! But I don't wanna get my gender bender OC's! DX

Masky: ;_; No cheesecake?

BDR: *hugs him* Oh, no, no, no, yes, cheesecake. Don't be sad. >3<

Masky: Thank you, Doll, you're so nice. ;_;

Luna: (◕ ω ◕ ✿) I bring out her nice side.

Jeff: That's so creepy.

BDR: So are you, now read this!

Jeff: *grumbles & takes note card* (≖ ︿ ≖ ✿) Him again. This is from GamerChix164:

"Me: Yay, Rose! That was from Aya. Like? Ayane: *shrug* Me: Okay. I have no idea what the reward is. But...*hold vampire knight doujinshi* Aya and I read this the other day. It has Zero and Kuran yaoi in it. Aya tried to burn it. I wanted her to. You can have it. And maybe some candy. I only have questions. But first, Hi Luna and Raven! And welcome back Ben. I was afraid Dren had killed you for a second there. Okay, questions. Luna, why does Alice hate you and Raven? Alice, Doll told me you had a Wonderland. Do you have like a Mad Hatter and a rabbit and a Red Queen? But you'd be the Red Queen wouldn't you? That's it. Bob what's up? Bob: I'm in love. Me: With who? Bob: Not telling. Me: ....Raven. Bob: Dammit!"

Rose: YAOI!!! *takes the doushinji & reads it*

BDR: DX Banana! You traitor! We said no Vampire Knight yaoi!

Rose: (づ ¯ ³ ¯) づ No, no, you said that. I never said anything.

BDR: (≖ ︿ ≖ ✿) Traitor. Now then, moving on. Luna, Raven, she says "Hi".

Luna: (◠ △ ◠ ✿) Hi, Hi! Nice to meet you!

Raven: *blank expression & nods head*

BDR: ._. She says "Hi" too.

BEN: As if! *reading yuri*

BDR: Why does Alice hate us, Luna?

Luna: (✿◠‿◠) I'm sure she loves us!

Raven: *grabs the knife with her middle & pointer finger before it hits Luna* Because we look like her and she cannot kill us. *said in a monotone*