Sorry, Liu, but. . .KYAH!! ZERO KIRYU!!! o(≧o≦)o

Liu: (¬_¬) I don't like this.

Jeff: Eh, Liu, are you okay?

Liu: *points to me* No.

BDR: *looking at a giant poster of Zero* o(≧o≦)o I will do you proud! I promise my sweet!

Jeff: *smirks* Is Liu jealous?

Liu: *glares at Jeff*

Jeff: (⊙ ︿ ⊙ ✿) So, Doll what are you up to this time?

BDR: *silent & gives him an 'I don't care what you have to say' look*

Jeff: (≖ ︿ ≖ ✿) The hell?

Liu: *clears throat* The following is a question and a dare from Teh_Hobbit_Fangurl:

"I have a question for LJ:What would you do if I squeezed your nose? (^_^) And a dare for BDR:Act as if you're Zero for the whole chapter!♥Bet ya like this one!!♥

Jeff: Oh, well that explains why Doll was talking to that poster.  (≖ ︿ ≖ ✿) Well, this is going to be interesting.

BEN: DOLL!!!! *jumps to hug me*

BDR: (≖ ︿ ≖ ✿) *puts foot out to stop him* Don't touch me.

BEN: ToT Why'd you do that?!

BDR: Where's Laughing Jack so we can get this over with?

Jeff: *crouches down to BEN* Doll is doing a dare right now, so Doll isn't Doll at the moment. ^-^

BEN: COULDN'T ANYONE HAVE TOLD ME SOONER?!

Jeff: You didn't ask. (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿) Oh, and Doll, there's LJ behind you.

BDR: Laughing Jack, what would you do if someone squeezed your nose? *sounds bored*

LJ: *arches eyebrow* What's with you?

Liu: (≖ ︿ ≖ ✿) It's a dare. Look what they've done to Doll! They've made her so cold and mean!

BDR: *out of character* >3< But he's a kind softie on the inside with only certain special people! *back in character* Will you answer the question now, Laughing JacK?

LJ: (≖ ︿ ≖ ✿) If anyone touches my nose, other than Lady Alice, I will rip off their noses and make a beautiful necklace. *grins*

BDR: Right. What's the next set of questions, Liu?

Liu: (≖ ︿ ≖ ✿) The next set of questions are by, GamerChix164:

"Would Creepypasta be considered a cult? If so, who would be the leader? Would it be Slendy? And if not, do any of you have a cult? If so, can I join? EJ, have you ever eaten organs from a vegetarian? Um, that sounded weirder in my head..."

Liu: I can't believe Doll's dare was encouraged by two people, oh Jeff, BOB says 'Hi'.

Jeff: I say Die! *grins*

BDR: Slenderman, what do you have to say about the first question?

Slendy: Ms. Doll, are you feeling well?

BDR: *shrugs* Just answer the question.

Liu: It's a dare for Doll, Mr. Slenderman.

Slendy: Ah, I see. To answer the question, no, we are not a cult. We are all free to do as we please, but it seems most fandoms have placed me as the leader. And I believe Eyeless Jack has followers on his side.

Alice: *hugs EJ* Nonsense, it's not EJ, but the one who made EJ. ^-^ *giggles* Anyway, his cult is dead, so all in all there is none, but that is such a good idea that I'm making a cult for my sacrifices!

LJ: *glares at EJ*

EJ: *silent*

BDR: If that is all you have to say then, you're next, Eyeless Jack.

EJ: I don't really care what my victim's diet is. As long as I get what I want, that's all that matters to me.

BDR: (◠ △ ◠ ✿) And I believe this brings an end to our segment! And, no, Alice you will not make a cult. (≖ ︿ ≖ ✿)

Liu: Doll, you're back! *hugs me*

BDR: X/////X *faints*

Alice: *sighs* Well, that's all for today my dear sacrifices! Until next time! Watch your backs! Bye, bye!