(¬_¬) Doll Is So Lost

BDR: Oh! I've been waiting forever for someone to ask this question, so thank you! ^3^

Liu: What question?

BDR: As to why I call Rose Banana. :3 The following questions are by TheGrimGrinnigMan! You get a dedication for asking the right question sir!

"You've never seen 'The Grudge', Blood? Kind of thought you would have... Saeki-senpai does make a kind of clicking noise. It's so sexy... *ahem* Thanks for the wand thingy. Got a question for Rose. Where'd the nickname Banana come from? And did I miss something? Where'd Masky's love for cheesecake come from. I feel like I missed something. And dare for Jeff and the Slenderman. Have a staring contest. That's about it. I should really start writing this shit down..."

BDR: (╯◕_◕)╯ I have seen only bits and pieces of 'The Grudge', and it was like when I was a little girl, so I barely remember it. I don't really go to rent movies, so I can't watch and my internet is too slow to watch videos of any kind! T^T OH, and you're welcome! (◕ ω ◕ ✿) Banana, you got a question!

Rose: Rose, is here! (◠ ‿ ◠ ✿)

BDR: *giggles* This is the question I've been waiting for! Care to explain why I nicknamed you Banana? (◠ ‿ ◠ ✿)

Rose: (◠ △ ◠ ✿) Okay! First off think of the shape of a Banana, and as to why I call Doll 'Ichigo', well if you watch 'Bleach', you'd understand! Technically in Bleach Ichigo is the name of the main character, who is called "strawberry", but my Ichigo didn't like that so we stuck with Ichigo. Now if you're a pervert think about the kinds of shapes a banana and a strawberry make.

BEN: OH! I get it!

BDR: Of course you would.

BEN: T_T

Liu: I don't get it.

BDR: (◕ ω ◕ ✿) Think about it, Liu. You have a "banana" in between your legs too.

Liu: *thinks*. . .*realizes*. . .O////O

Rose & BDR: *fall back laughing* XD

BEN: T^T And people call me the pervert!

BDR: You are! Now, to Masky's love of cheesecake. . . (◠ △ ◠ ✿) No clue! I just see that a lot, so I'm just going along with what the people say about Masky! (⊙ ︿ ⊙ ✿) Staring contest? Nobody would win! DX Slendy has no eyes, and Jeffy can't close his!

Sebi: (≖ ︿ ≖ ✿) That's the point you idiot.

BDR: T3T Sebas, so mean. Jeffy! Slendy!

Jeff: What? -_-

Slendy: Yes, Ms. Doll?

BDR: (◠ ‿ ◠ ✿) Someone has dared you two to have a staring contest!

Slendy: How will that work? I have no eyes, and Jeffery can't close his.

BDR: I wondered the same thing.

Jeff: (≖ ︿ ≖ ✿) Do you have idiot readers?

BDR: :O Jeffy! That's mean! You're so going to get it! Start staring!

Jeff & Slendy: *Stare*

BDR: Moving on! Liu, please hand it to Sebi so he can read it!

Sebi: (≖ ︿ ≖ ✿)

Liu: Here you go, Sebastian.

Sebi: *takes the note card* (≖ ︿ ≖ ✿) The following is by GamerChix164:

"Bob: NO! DON'T TELL HER! Me: Hehe, he's blushing! Bob: Shut up! Me: Anyway, it's okay. Sally ate her candy here and played with Dren. Did you have fun with Dren, Sally? And I know you wouldn't become a lesbian. You love Zero-senpai too much. Now I have a dare for Ben. I dare you to play a game on the hardest difficulty level ever. What game? Hm...Halo I guess. Oh and I also dare you to act like Tucker from Red vs. Blue. Tucker likes to say "Bow chicka bow wow!" whenever there is something sexual being said. Even if it doesn't sound sexual to you. And Jeff, you act like Church. Just say "shut up" every time Ben does his line. And as a bonus, you can smack Ben. That's it XD"