Welcome To The Masquerade

BDR: (╯◕_◕)╯ I've been hanging around these guys too long?

Rose: Why do you say that? *curling his hair*

BDR: \ (◕ △ ◕ ✿) / I had a dream where I went with Slendy, Jeffy, Splendy, and LJ to the park. And LJ was nice to me!

Rose: O.O You mean Alice's LJ?

BDR: (╯◕_◕)╯ Yes, it was so very weird. But that was only a dream, and it's over now! Now, then are we ready?

Rose: Wait! I need to see if Travis-niichan wore the dress I gave him.

BDR: (ノ ◕ ヮ ◕) ノ Yay! Cross dressing momma! I should go downstairs and see how the masquerade ball is going to start! *puts on mask & heads downstairs* Hey. . .  (╯ ° □ °) ╯ It's beautiful!

Sally: Dolly! You made it! You look great! (◠ △ ◠ ✿)

BDR: (◕ ‿ ◕ ✿) Thank you, Sally. You look adorable!

Jeff: Punch? *holds out fruit punch*

BDR: (≖ ︿ ≖ ✿) Is it safe?

Jeff: Of course it's safe! If I were to kill you it wouldn't be in a subtle way. (◕ ‿ ◕ ✿)

BDR: (¬_¬) Good enough I guess. *takes it*

Liu: Hey, Doll. . .Oh wow, you look great! (✿ ♥‿♥)

BDR: (◕//////◕ ✿) Thank you, Liu.

Jeff: Hey, we have a show to do. *stands between us*

BDR: Darn man, I'm having a moment. Where are my note cards?

BEN: I got them! I'll read the first one. This is from Jade-the-Wise:

"Doll-chan, why don't you just kill Alice and Alec? They're creations of YOUR imagination in the first place. Just curious. For the pastas, do you have a specific victim from the past that's your favorite? If so, who? See ya later."

BDR: It's not that easy. They're not just a figment of my imagination. They're parts of my personality, and that's something I can't get rid of.

Liu: It's amazing what humanity can do to one another.

Jeff: *looks down* It makes monsters out of people who want nothing more than to just live peacefully and make friends.

BDR: Yet, there are people who can't accept those differences and destroy the person you once were. A lot of us wouldn't be here if humanity were more accepting.

BEN: Yeah, I guess we wouldn't *sighs*

BDR: But anyway, lets move on to the next part of the question. Do you guys even keep track of your victims?

Pastas: Nope. We just kill for the hell of it.

BDR: (◕ ‿ ◕ ✿) Well alright then! Lets move on to the next person then. Who shall read this one?

Jeff: Me, I guess. This is from AdrianTheKiller54:

"i dont care if i get stabbed in the back i want a hugg im a fangirl i would die for the object of my love speaking of which *still wearing white hoodie* HA JEFF DO NOT DOUBT MY LOVE ....bens just not that sexy so i was over him in a day ~(^-^)~ QUESTIONS 1) ben how do you know you have SOOO many fangirls 2)doll whos your best friend at the pasta mansion 3) SLENDY WHATS UP WIT THAT ATTATUDE my feelings are hurt. ;n; 4) sally have you ever been to wonderland alec should show you around sometime DARES 1) TOBY!! kiss masky 2)masky hugg toby 3)hoodie kiss doll now thats all for now pastas *skips away* *freezes* alec i still want thats hug *skipps away*"