Yeah! A little more Vampire Knight In Creepypasta!

BDR: ( ̄。 ̄)

Jeff: What's with that face?

BDR: ( ̄□ ̄) I don't think you're the best person to show this to, Jeffy.  Liu or Al-er never mind, Alice!

Alice: Oh, no, no, I must see this. *grins & takes the card* Hm, sent by GamerChix164:

"Lol! I know how Doll-chan. Bob, talk to her while I get the book. Bob: How does it feel Jeff? Huh? And the baby thing was precious! Ha! Doll, we're cool now. I won't try to kill you. Me: I'm back! Jeff, Ben hold still. Bob: Gonna hurt like hell. I've been through it. By the way, do you think I'd be considered one of you?"

BDR: (。・_・。) He was still plotting to kill me?!

Alice: *smirks* No worries, Mistress. I took care of it.

Jeff: (=ω=;) Go rot in the deepest darkest pits of Hell, BOB, and no, you are not a Pasta you deformed freak!

BDR: *smacks Jeff* Shut up! That's mean! BOB is so a Pasta, even if he's not really in the Slender Mansion.

Jeff: -_- I still say he isn't.

Liu: Jeff, you shouldn't pick fights.

BDR: Yeah! What Liu said!  But I think that's all we have. *sad*

Liu: Nope, we have something else from Teh_Hobbit_Fangurl:

"MY BELLY HURTS!!!TOO MUCH LAUGHTER!!!XDDD I feel like being watched...Wait...LJ is behind me isn't he?;_; Anyway -phew- here is what I have to give you for today... 1.How about forcing the Pastas to wach an episode or more from Vampire Knight?I leave this on Doll,you decide! >w< 2.This is for Liu *whispering* go kiss Doll's cheek ^_^ And the dare of dares!! READ OR WATCH YAOI STUFF!! *innocent smile*"

BDR: YEAH, VAMPIRE KNIGHT! *drags all Pastas to living room*

Pastas: -_- What now?

BDR: (◠ △ ◠ ✿) We're going to watch one of my favorite animes called Vampire Knight!

BEN: *looks back* Isn't that the show with that guy on it? *points to my giant Zero poster*

BDR: (◠ ω ◠ ✿) Yup! Now lets watch! You people are messing up my Zero watching time! *sits down and turns on TV* (⊙ ‿ ⊙ ✿)

Jeff: Well, looks like we've lost communication with Doll. (≖ ︿ ≖ ✿)

BDR: YOU SUCK YUKI! GET THE HELL AWAY FROM MY ZERO! (ノ ಠ 益 ಠ) ノ

Liu: *frowns* Well, I guess it's time for my dare. *kneels down next to distracted me & kisses my cheek*

BDR: O/////O *looks over at Liu & faints* (。♥‿♥。)

Jeff: (⊙ ︿ ⊙ ✿) Wow, Liu. I've never seen you take charge like that.

Liu: What? That guy was stealing Doll's attention from what we were supposed to be doing.

Alice: *giggles* Such a possessive yandere in denial. Anyway, wakey wakey Mistress. We have one more dare to do.

BDR: *doesn't wake up* X/////X

Alice: *sighs* It's yaoi watching.

BDR: Alright lets watch!

Jeff, BEN, & LJ: NOOOOOOO!!!!!! *run out of the Pasta manor*

BDR: (✿◠‿◠) Wimps! Well I'm going to watch and read yaoi then!

Liu: What's yaoi?

BDR: (Γ ˚ Д ˚) Γ Liu?! You are missing out on one of this worlds most amazing gifts!

Liu: (。・_・。) Oh, I'm sorry, Doll. Should I watch it with you?

BDR: (✿◠‿◠) I insist! *shows him the yaoi*

Liu: (╯ ° □ °) ╯ *faints*

BDR: Wimps! (◕ ω ◕ ✿) Well ladies and gentlemen this is it for today's installment! I will go back to watching yaoi, and wait for BEN, Jeff, and LJ to return! Until next time yolks! (◠ △ ◠ ✿) I always wanted to say that!