In My Head!

BDR: *covering nose as I drag a box in* DX This smells gross! I hate mystery mail!

Liu: *helps me with the boxes* That does smell gross. XP

Alice: *sniffs* Ah, that smells like a living heart! My favorite! *giggles* Oh, Laughing Jack, dear?

LJ: Yes, m'lady? *bows*

BDR: (¬_¬)

Alice: Make this heart into something edible!

LJ: Of course. *takes the heart & leaves*

BDR: (¬_¬) Anyway, now that the smell heart is gone, the following questions, dares, and gifts are from SayaKisaragi:

"Aiden: -in deep thought- No specific way of killing, that's new... Anna: -sweatdrop- really, Aiden? you live inside of me so why are you- you know what I wont even ask... Anyway I really enjoy this story no not enjoy... LOVE THIS STORY! <3 <3 Anyway for my little dares Liu- Crossdress as doll (yup I love deathwishes) Jeff- try to seduce yourself by looking into the mirror XD BEN- I FREAKING DARE YOU TO BEAT THE ELITE FOUR IN POKEMON IN 5 MINUTES WITHOUT CHEATS OR GLITCHES (because I just did ★◇★) Aiden: Well, I'm going to get more essence of blood from humans so... -dissapears but ships zero plushie first- Anna: E-Essesnce of b-blood? -shudders- Anyway I also have a question to doll- how does it feel having different personalities inside you?? Anna: And the reason I'm asking that is because i have something like that... Except there all boys TAT oh and I dont know why but -ships fleshy and still beating heart- Aiden wanted to ship that for some reason.... He's insane... "

Alice: Silly boy, Alice doesn't give away her secrets. *grins* So that is all you will get.

BDR: (¬_¬) Yeah, Alice never gives clear answers. And thank you! I'm glad you love it! (≧◡≦) Liu, you have to dress like me!

Liu: (¬_¬) Well, you're a tomboy, so basically all I have to do is remove the scarf and find a zip up sweater.

BDR: So true! (≧ω≦) So basically you're ready! *clears throat* Now. . .JEFFY!!!!!!

Jeff: Y-yes?

BDR: (◕ ω ◕ ✿) You have to seduce yourself with this mirror!

Jeff: (≖ ︿ ≖ ✿) But I already love myself.

BDR: (◠ △ ◠ ✿) I wanna see you seduce yourself.

Jeff: *takes mirror and looks at himself* Hey there, how's it going good looking?

Liu: (⊙ ︿ ⊙ ✿)

BDR: XD

Jeff: *makes kissing noises* How about we take this to my room? Yeah, I knew you'd like that.

BDR: (◠ △ ◠ ✿) I can make that happen! *pulls out special book* Gay Jeff times one! *writes & he appears*

Gay Jeff: Yeah, lets go!

Jeff: (┛ ◉ Д ◉) ┛ NO I WAS KIDDING!! *runs away*

BDR: You go on. (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿) Rose will lead the way, right Banana?!

Rose: Yes! (◠ △ ◠ ✿) This way, Jeff! *leads the way*

Gay Jeff: Okay!~ *sways hips & follows after Rose*

BDR: XD Oh my gosh!! BEN!

BEN: What?

BDR: You have to beat the elite four in Pokemon in 5 minutes without cheats or glitches!

BEN: Pfft, done that like ten times already!

BDR: Well I'm sure you can do another.

BEN: You got that right! *smirks & starts to play*