Presents For Moi!

BDR: Yeah! Move it to the left! Move it to the right! (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

BEN: HERE?!!

BDR: (≧ω≦) Sorry, I was dancing! It was fine where it was across the room.

BEN: o(≧o≦)o OH YOU CRAZY LITTLE-

EJ: *smacks the back of his head* Quite, BEN.

BDR: (︶ω︶) Thank you, EJ.

EJ: Don't mention it, Doll.

BDR: Now! Lets play vi- *feels a tap on my shoulder* (⋋▂⋌) WHAT?! I WAS ABOUT TO PLAY AND BEAT BEN AT HIS OWN GAME!

Jeff: Not my fault you got a message. *shows me letter*

BDR: (。◕‿◕。) Yay! Dares! LJ! ALICE! GET YOUR BUTTS OVER TO ME NOW!

Alice & LJ: *behind me* What?

BDR: AHHH!!! *clings to Jeff in chibi cat form*

Jeff: (¬_¬) The hell?

BDR: They scared me! (╯3╰) Anyway, we gots some dares for us three!

Jeff: So the rest of us don't exist?

BDR: (∪ ◡ ∪) Yep! You should be proud! Now, here is two dares by Zukkinitsu 

"Hello again, and Happy birthday,BDR. Our birthday is the same month... and I have a present for you...it's a dare. Alice, won't you give BDR a present that doesn't..have...a headless person... and Laughing Jack.. give BDR a kiss. Please don't kill me!"

BDR: Why thank you! And well happy almost or belated birthday to you! (¬‿¬) Well, Alice, where's my present.

Alice: (¬_¬) I didn't get you anything.

BDR: (╥_╥) And I went out of my way to get you a holster for your butcher knife.

Alice: *shrugs* Should have thought of that.

BDR: *sniffles* Fine! LJ! Don't you dare kiss me!

Alice: *smirks* Mistress, I thought you said all dares were a go.

BDR: (⊙ △ ⊙ ✿) Huh? He can kiss me?

Alice: Of course. *grins*

BDR: (⊙ △ ⊙ ✿) I still don't believe it.

LJ: *kisses my cheek*

BDR: ✖‿✖ *faints*

Alice: And that puts an end to this noisy fest. Good day, sacrifices. Until next time. *skips over me*

Sally: *pokes at my head* Oh, Doll is out, Charlie. WAH! LJ has magical kisses! Oh! Bye bye people! *giggles & waves*