She's Different

He looked into her eyes and knew this where he belonged. He knew he was never going back to the person he once was. He was never the type of person that like change. Hell, he followed the same routine everyday but this change was rather welcoming. He never knew he would of ever want someone so much. There was something about this girl he couldn't ever get enough. He would find himself thinking of her daily. He loved everything about her. Her face was permanent image in his mind. Her piercing blue eyes, her golden blond hair that fell just below her shoulder,  full pink lips he could kiss all day, her permanent rosy pink cheeks that looked like she was always blushing one of the qualities he loved more than anything, the way her dimples deepen when she smiled, her loud laugh that was annoying at times but rather quite cute, her freckles that just lay on her face like they belong there. These were just some of basics that got him so crazy. The only thing crazy about this situation was that he didn't even know this girl's name. He passes her everyday on his way to work. Every morning when he stops for his usual caffine fix. Harry never failed with women. He was a billionare. The girls just fall at his feet and he would never complain. He was the perfect dream man. With the piercing green eyes, curly hair, wash board abs, the perfect smile, two big dimples, charming, a deep raspy voice. Yet, that lifestyle seemed to bore him. Ridicous right? Who in there right mind wouldnt want to be filthy rich and have gorgoeus women all around. He would never admit it to himself or anyone for that matter. He was a womanizer. He was with a new woman almost every other week. He was married one time when that falied he became the handsome, billioniare bachelor. That title came with a lot of rewards as he would like to call them. Yet when he first saw her through the window at the cafe, he knew he would give up everything to be with her.