Hold Me

Jasmine's POV

I woke this morning in pain. My feet were killing me so bad. They were swollen and purple. I twisted my ankle yesterday while walking back home. I was half way when I didn't see the crack in the pavement and my ankle twisted. Walking the rest way home was a really bad idea. I got up and showered and left my house. I got into my car and drove to Harry's office. I was really not excited to see him. He pissed me off last night. Now I'm even more pissed because I have a fat and purple ankle.

"Hi, Welcome..."

She looked up at me and smiled a real smile this time.

"Good Morning Mrs. Styles"

I laughed and replied

"Good morning"

"I'll call Kelly so she can be expecting you"

"Thank you" I walked off and pressed 45 on the elevator. The elevator dinged and the doors opened.  I limped to Kelly's desk and she was there talking to Kendall. Kendall looked down at me and rolled her eyes and walked off. Kelly pressed a button on her phone.

"Harry, your wife is here" He sounded surprised

"Oh, I'll be right out"

I waited patiently for him.

"Hey babe" He leaned in to kiss me but I turned so he kissed my cheek. "Let's head into my office" he walked away and I started to limp after him. He turned around and caught me limping.

He rose an eyebrow at me "Why are you limping?" 

"Because I thought I looked cool"

He rolled his eyes

"I twisted my ankle yesterday walking home"

"I thought you said you got home safe and that you were okay"

"So I lied. It's not a big deal"

"It's a total big deal." He wasted no time and picked me up bridal style and took me to his office. Everybody in his floor was staring. I was embarrassed.

"You can put me down now"

He set me down carefully on the corner of his desk. He knelt down and took my foot in his hand. He took my off shoe and sock and started examining it. He got up and pressed a button in his office phone

"Kelly can you call the building doctor?"

"Yes right away Harry"

He walked back to me

"You have a doctor for the building"

"Yes you never know what could happen. It's a big buliding Jasmine. With lots of people in it" I rolled my eyes at him 

"I don't need him to look at my foot. I'm fine"

"It's fat and purple and you flinch every time you step on it. It's not fine. Just let him look at it"

"I don't have insurance" I mumble to him

"What?"

"I dont have insurance" I said more loudly 

"Is that why you haven't got it looked at?"

"Yeah"

"Why don't you have insurance?"

"I can't afford it. I can barely afford to pay my rent at times"

"Well since I'm the cause on why you have a twisted ankle. It's on me."

"Harry you need to stop paying for things, or buying me things. I'm not a charity case."

"I know you're not a charity case. Is it wrong to help out a friend"