Meeting Her

Typical morning Harry wakes up at the crack of dawn. He does his morning work out. 50 push-ups, 50 situps, 2 miles on the treadmill, and lifting weights. After his workout, he steps into the shower. He puts on the same business suit, the same tie, the same shoes. He has his regular breakfast. Scrambled eggs, biscuits, fresh squeezed orange juice, and some fruit. The same routine he has done over the last 6 years. Harry doesnt welcome change so easily into his life. He likes things done a certain way and at certain time. People say he was perfectionist and he would never correct it. Harry has a game plan. He has this perfect plan on how to live his life. He has everything. Money,cars,women,houses in every country possible yet he isnt happy. He would rather have everything than his own happiness. He worked all his life to get here and in his own words, "hes not going to give it up for this cheesy typical thing people call love." Falling in love isnt in his game plan. On his way to work, he stops by at local cafe he stops at every day and orders the same coffee everyday. The same barista takes his order. Harry likes that his  life is rather consant. Some people would call him boring. He called it success. He walks into Joe's Cafe. He waits in line. He walks up to counter and his breath is caught in his throat. He is mentally pinching himself. He is finally going to talk to this girl. The girl he has yet to admit to himself that he has fallen deeply in love for like his sister would say. 

"Hello, Welcome to Joes Cafe, What can I get you today?"

Her voice was angelic like the way he imagined it would sound. The way the words just rolled off her tongue. It was like a beautiful melody. He wanted to put on replay. He noticed a hint of an accent yet he couldnt really put his finger on what kind it was. 

"Sir, Sir? Are you okay?" she repeated like 3 three times. He didnt even seem noticed. He was hypnotized by her voice.

He was pulled out of his daze

"CAN YOU PLEASE ORDER? THERES LINE IDOIT!" a costumer yelled behind him.

One thing that he hated of New York. People were rather nasty and rude. 

"Yeah, I am sorry. I'll have the peppermint white chocolate iced coffee to go please," he stated to his dream girl.

"Can I have your name?"

"Harry," he told her rather proud. He walked away with the biggest smile on his face. He looked like an idiot but that didnt matter to him. He finally got to talk to the girl that would distract him from his work and life. He didnt know what this feeling he was feeling was and that scared him shitless. He never thought that a single person can have such a huge impact in his life. The only women he would ever admit to loving was his mom and his sister. The two only constant women in his life. He was a family man. He loved his mom and sister more than anything in his life. Harry's father wasnt in the picture. He left years ago and at some point it affected him. Now he sees his father leaving as blessing. He thanks his father for leaving because he would never worked as hard to take care of his family. Harry and his sister werent always so close. At some point, they really hated each other. When his father left, they blamed each other for him leaving. Scarlett was only 3 and he was 6. Scarlett was now his only motivation. His sister was very beautiful. She was tall, long brown hair that fell just above her butt, her green eyes that match Harry's, one big dimple that deepen when she smiled, her hourglass figure, her long tanned legs that looked like they never ended. She was a spitting image of Harry. Some people would say they were twins. Harry's mother was just as beautiful. She was average size, long black hair that fell just below her breast, green eyes, a beautiful smile, light freckles on her cheeks and small dimples. Harry's life wasnt always so amazing. At some point, his life took a sharp turn. The hardships in his life made him the person he is today. Harry has hard time trusting people. He has only about 4 friends that he can really trust. He has known these guys since freshman year of high school. And it was only about 4 years ago he started considering them best friends more like family. These guys were different in their own way. Liam is tall, thin with a muscular body, brown chocolate eyes, brown hair. Louis is tall, thin with muscular arms, brown hair which at times seems to be dirty blond, and blue eyes. Zayn has olive skin with hazel eyes, really long eyelashes, great facial structure, black hair, numerous tattoos. Niall is tall, thin with muscular arms, piercing blue eyes, blond hair with brown roots. Harry likes to surround himself only with successful people. He feels as if he surrounds himself with them their success will rub off on him. He made it a goal to never become like his father. A deadbeat husband and father. He works so hard everyday of his life to prove not only to himself but to his father that he will never be the person he is. 

"Harry!" the angelic voice calls out 

And again he is put into a daze. 

"HARRY!" a voice screams out

He is pullled out of daze.

"Are you okay mate? You looked kinda lost in thought there.' asked Zayn.

"Yeah just fine. Just thinking about all meetings I have today," He didnt want his friends to know about his hopeless crush on the cafe girl. They would never let him live it down. He was supposed to fall for models or something along those lines. She wasnt anywhere near to that. 

"Well, we got your coffee for you," 

"Thanks Ni."

While walking out, he turns around and watches her throw her head back and laugh at something a costumer said. He knew he had feelings for this girl that was stranger and that scared him. He was never the guy to catch feelings for someone. Not since Taylor and he didnt want to start that all over again. The day she decided to leave him was day his world crashed. He loved her endlessly. He would have gaven her the moon if it was in his power. He didnt want to be in that miserable place again. He made a promise to himself and his family that he was never going back to that person. Hence the sleeping around. Its easier and simple for him. While walking out, he made another promise to himself and that was to forget the cafe girl for good. But little did he know that this was only the beginning of her and him.