The Meet Up

Harry's POV

I knew this wasn't a good idea. I was angry, hurt, confused. The closer I got to her house. The more I knew this was a bad idea. I got her to front door and I started debating whether to knock or not. I rose my fist to the door and knocked lightly. She answered the door in her sweats, hair up, and no mke up on but still to me she looked like the cover of a mazagine.

"Hey come on in." It was going to be the first time to actually go into her house. To tell you the truth I was a bit scared to go in. I really didn't know what to expect. The house outside looked like it was falling apart.I was kinda surprised when I walked in. It was rather welcoming. It was a tight space but it was like walking into a cafe. She led me to the couch.

"So what's up?"

"Nothing you said you wanted to talk and I was free so I figured why not just hang out now."

"Ah, yeah I just wanted to apologized for what happened at dinner other day. It was so out of line. She was right. I had no right saying anything." I didn't really want to talk about that right now. I hated talking about my daughter in general. It was a subject I always avoided talking about.

"It's fine. One thing I wanted know though was. Why did you do it?"

"I guess I just wanted her to actually see all the pain she caused you. She walking around like she was only victim when she wasn't it. It was your baby too. You lost it too." 

"Her name was Heather Anne Styles. It was going to be a girl." 

"And I'm pretty sure a beautiful girl at that. Her parents weren't hard on the eyes." Something about her could change his mood. He could feel angry, confused, depressed, happy, anything really and with just one of her smiles and his whole mood changed.

"So you think I'm good looking."

"You aren't Mr. Sexy Bachelor for no reason." 

"Point taken. Well, I wanna thank you for trying to make your point across for me, but we don't have to worry about an awful dinner like that again. She's gone out of my life for good."

"No problem. And wow that was fast. What did you threaten her or give her what she came back for?"

"Niether actually. I found out something she kept from  me and I sent her back the way she came." 

"Oh well you okay?"

"Yeah why I wouldn't be?"

"Harry, One thing you should know is I hate liars. It was easy for anyone to see you still have feelings for her. Why else would you go through so much trouble to show her you moved on?"

"It was that obvious?"

"Yeah it was Harry. It still is. It's understandable though. She was your wife. You loved her enough to spend the rest of your life with her. You must of saw something special in her."

"Yeah I did but that really doesn't matter anymore. She doesn't matter."

"Ah now I see."

"See what?"

"You barely found out didn't you like before you came here. And you came to me so I can help you forget her. Well if that's what you came for. I'm sorry to disappoint but you're kinda wasting your time." I'm not going to lie but that was the point I came here in the first place. Now I just want to talk to her.

"No, well i'm not going to lie at first it was but now I just want to talk."

"I'm going to believe even though half of me is saying to throw you out. Well what did you find out about your lovely ex wife." One thing that amazed me of her was she really told her everything she was thinking. This girl had no filter.