Who Am I To Stand In Your Way?

Harry's POV

It's been months since I last seen Jasmine. I haven't seen Elijah either. I told Louis to tell her I had to go on a business trip. I couldn't let her see me like this. I couldn't let her see what she has done to me. 

"Hey mate, Louis said if you're done in there" Liam knocked on the door. I rolled my eyes and took another drink from the bottle. Today was Louis' wedding. He's been waiting for this his entire life. 

"I'll be right there" I shouted and took another drink from the bottle. I looked in the mirror and washed my face. I popped in some gum. I walked out the restroom. I walked back into the room. Louis looked so happy.

"How are you feeling mate?" I asked.

"Like my heart going to explode from happiness" Louis said. I patted his shoulder.

"Are you ready to spend the rest of your life with Eleanor?" I asked. He smiled.

"I have never been more ready for anything" He said. I laughed. 

"I'm so happy for you mate" I said. 

"Thanks mate" He said while walking out. I stood behind him waiting for the cue to walk out. He walked down the isle. I waited for the signal and walked down the isle. I watched the rest of the lads walk down the isle. I saw her. She looked absolutely breath taking. She had a smile on her face which I knew was fake. I didn't take my eyes off her the entire time until I heard the music and everyone stood up. My eyes drifted from Jasmine to Eleanor who also looked amazing but not as beautiful as Jasmine. The ceremony was lovely. I was so nervous because it was coming to an end and I knew what was coming. I stepped down and Jasmine grabbed my arm. 

"You look beautiful" I whispered. She smiled.

"Thank you. You don't look so bad yourself" She said.

"I tried" I said. She laughed. I felt so empty when she let go and walked the other way. The bridal party went to take pictures. This part was rather boring. My eyes were always on Jasmine. I watched her talk to Liam. She was laughing and smiling. She was happy. 

"If you don't want to be obivous at least pretend to look away" Eleanor said. I laughed and looked at her. 

"You look beautiful. Congratulations" I said.

"This coming from the guy who thought I was with Louis for his money" She said.  

"I'm sorry but it has happened to me. I was just trying to protect him like he has for me" I said. She smiled. 

"Not everybody is like her Harry. If you ever want to be loved or love someone you have to let go of the past and realize that there are people out there that are special" She said while turning me back to Jasmine. She was laughing at something that Liam saying. I never really took Liam as funny guy but from what I'm seeing he must be. I sighed and walked away. I found a empty room with a piano and guitar. I sat down on the piano but before I started playing Jasmine walked in. I smiled at her and started playing the song. 

"Forgive me

I May not have said things 

that aren't exactly 

The way that I feel 

I told you I'd be strong

I said that I'd moved on 

But it doesn't take long

To realize

That I'm not over you"