Epilogue (Final)

Harry's POV
I haven't seen Jasmine since last night and I already miss her. This is normal right? I'm just going to say it is keeps me from going insane. I felt someone grab my shoulder.
"Mate, this is day you been waiting for your life. How you feeling" Louis said.
"Like I'm about to throw up but in a good way. I waited so long to get to this moment and it's finally here. I couldn't be more excited" I said.
"Alright let's go boys" Henry said walking into the room. I went and stood in line to start the ceremony.
Jasmine's POV
I walked out of the room and met up with Henry and Patrick. I couldn't pick one of them to walk me down the isle so I picked both of them. I sighed.
"You look so beautiful. I think I'm going to cry" Patrick said. I laughed.
"He's right for once. You look beautiful" Henry said. The music started and my heart started beating faster I can hear it.
"Let's do this" Patrick said. I smiled and started walking down the isle. My eyes immediately finding his. The way his eyes lit up when he saw me told me that this is where I want to be. This is where I belong. My eyes never left his. Patrick and Henry kissed my cheeks before giving me away to Harry. We stood in front of the priest.
"We are gathered here today to join Harry and Jasmine into holy matrimony. The couple would like to recite their own vows. Harry you may go first." He grabbed both my hands in his.
"I had wrote everything thing down because I wanted everything I said to be perfect but then realized it wouldn't fit with us because we are anything but perfect. Just after I met you, I remember I would go around telling everyone she's different because you are. I let all my walls fall down and I started opening up again. I forgot all the risks and I took the fall and I knew that if it was meant to be then it would all be worth it before I knew you, I was like a completely different person. Not even a person, really. And I'd seen what love could do to people, and it was... hurt, and sadness. Alone was better. And then, suddenly, there was you! And you knew me. You saw me. And it was this... thing. You make me feel safe and warm, so I get it now. I finally get love. Seeing you, today, in that beautiful white gown, made me fall in love with you all over again. Meeting you was fate, becoming you're friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was out of my control. You made me love life and showed me it was okay to be crazy. You showed that life isn't just black and white; there are so many shades of grey. And today, I vow to help you love life. I vow to take your hand and show you the world and its people. Love doesn't make the world go round but it makes the trip worth while and I vow to make our new coming journey worth its while. I love you and I vow to love you more each and every day. Because you, Jasmine are my forever." He said. I smiled holding the tears back not letting them fall.
"Jasmine, it's your turn" I smiled at Harry.
"When you said you wanted to recite our own vows, I literally wanted to die right there because I hate speaking in front of people but I sucked it up well because I'll do anything to make you happy. When I first met you, I hated you. I despised you. I hated how you treated women like they were trash. Then I went on a date with you and you showed me who you really were whether you knew it or not. We were both completely messed up but you saw me. You've taught me to trust, how to let someone in, and what it truly means to fall in love. I can't possibly describe how much I love you, so I'll tell you why I love you. You see the world in a way that no one else does and you appreciate everything, including me. I knew there was something special there. I didn't want to admit it at first because well I scared I was just one of your pastimes and I was going through something and falling in love is something I didn't want. People say that we fall in love in mysterious ways and I firmly believe that because look at us. We never thought we would be here and yet here we are. I felt what it's like to lose you and I don't ever want to feel that again. My love for you grows more everyday that sometimes I feel my heart could burst. But you wanna know something, I wouldn't mind because as long as I have you by my side nothing else matters. I love you Harry and this is only the beginning of our forever" I said tears falling from eyes. Harry had tears in his eyes too. I bet there wasn't a dried eye in this whole park.
"Harry Edward Styles, do you take Jasmine Richardson to be your lawfully wedded wife for as long as you both shall live"
"I do" I smiled at him.
"Jasmine Richardson, do you take Harry Edward Styles to be your lawfully wedded husband for as long as you both shall live"
"I do"
"By the power vested in me and the state of California, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride"
Harry place his hands on cheeks and kissed me. This was it. We were married. I was now Jasmine Styles. It has nice ring to it doesn't it?
"I love you so much" He whispered.
"I love you too" I whispered back before kissing again.
You know people say expected then unexpected. Well I sure as hell did. I never expected my life to turn out this way. I have two beautiful children and a wonderful husband and I'm happy. Something I never thought I would be. My sister is living with us now which is exciting for the both of us. I thought Brandon was always going to have this hold on me that no matter what he was going to control my whole life but right now I can honestly say I'm free. I'm glad I met Harry because if I didn't I wouldn't have know what it would feel like to be loved, to be happy. He made me feel things I never felt before. Things I didn't even know existed. He was my forever and I wouldn't change that for the world. I guess being different really pays off in the end.