Bringing Back Old Feelings

Today Harry was off work. Something he didnt like because he wouldn't have anything to do. He hated being so far from his family. He left behind in England. Sometimes he flies his sister out here to New York when she's not busy with her life. Harry was overly protective of his sister. She has to seem to remind that she is 21. He still sees the little with pig tails and he doesn't ever want that to change. He missed her dearly but he will never admit that to her. She would tease him. He turns his computer on and goes on skype. He calls her and she answers on the second ring.

She smiles and waves 

"Hey brother!"

"Hey Scar! How are you?"

"I'm doing good Haz. What about you?"  

"The same nothing new." 

"Of course there isn't you do the same boring shit every day! Seriously Haz instead of sitting here skyping me you should be out doing something. Isn't there like a girl you can out with. If there isn't I'm pretty sure you can find one. Haz I'm worried about you."

"There's nothing wrong with me sitting here skpying my sister which I haven't seeen in awhile. You shouldn't worry about me Scar I'm fine. I never said I wasn't going out later. I have plans with Lilian and then after clubbing with the boys. I have a life. How's mum?"

"In other words you can just say you miss me! If it helps I miss your ugly butt too. Anyways tell the boys I said hi when you see them. I kinda miss them too. Mum is okay. She doesn't want to admit it but we know she's getting worse and worse. Des called. He asked me to tell you to call him."

"Haha if I admit that you will never let it go. You will probably record this converstation. I will tell them when I see them later. I'm planning to go down to London this month. I just have to check my schedule for the month. I thought you stopped talking to Des like I told you Scar. That man doesnt care for anyone but himself. He will only maniuplate you."

"You should come down mum misses you. She feels like your running away from her. I did stop for awhile but he reached out again and i just answered like 2 calls Haz its not crime to talk to him. Its not like I'm letting him into my life. I don't even forgive him for what he did but I can at least just say hi."

" Scarlett thats how its going start then he will start telling you things that will make you believe he's sorry and you'll let him back in and he will just hurt you all over again. I dont want to see you hurt Scar. Just stop now before it gets worse."

"Harold I know what I'm doing. I know the type of person he is. I was around him for awhile. Yes, I was a child but I know him. If it will make you worry less about me I will stop talking to him."

"I'm your older brother. It's my job to protect you from any harm and that's all that man will cause. I dont want to ever see in that position again."

"Haz that wasn't because of him. It was a whole mess of other things that were going on that caused me to go down a dark tunnel. He just came back when I was on the edge. And it made it easier for everyone to blame him."

"He was still a factor that triggered you to try and kill yourself. And for that I will always hate him."

"You are a boring and stubborn person. How do your "women" handle you? I can barely stand you and I'm your sister."

"That's just it. They arent around long enough to know what type of person I am."

"Haz on a serious note. Don't you get bored of sleeping around. Don't you want a person you can come home from work and tell them everything that happened to you. Someone to love you."

"No I don't want that. I'm perfectly fine with the people I have in life now. I have you and mum. That's all I need. Things like love dont exist."

" Harry you can't say that love doesn't exist because you for sure know that it does. You fell in love with Taylor. You loved her more than anything. You're scared to go back to being vulnverable. Give your all to someone and trust them to keep it and not hurt you. Harry it's okay to be scared but don't let fear control life."

"At the time, I thought I loved Taylor. I think I just loved the idea of her. I never loved her." 

" Are you trying to convince yourself or me? Haz you were with Taylor for 7 years. You gave her everything. She was your first love. You were young. Not everybody ends up with their high school sweetheart. Don't let her have such an impact on your life. You deserve to love someone and someone to love you."

"I got to go Scar. It was nice talking to you. I'll see you soon."

"Haz, I didn't mean to upset you. I'm just worried about you."

"Goodbye Scar. Tell mom I love her and I'll see her soon. I love you."

And with that he closed the laptop. He didn't like thinking of Taylor. It brought memories. Memories he deeply wanted to forget. She tore him apart. Changed his whole view on love. She turned him into a heartless prick. Yeah, he knew it wasnt right to blame her for his actions but it made him feel better to blame her. So he did. He will never admit to anyone other than himself that he loved her. He loved her deeply. She was amazing. He thought he found his "it" girl that everyone searched so hard to find. HE layed there staring at the cieling thinking about his ex-wife for awhile until he noticed the time. He got up and changed and was out the door. 

He met Lilian at some fancy restuarnt. Lilian was beautiful there was no denying that. She was model for crying out loud. One thing that drew him to her was that she was britsh something that made him feel closer to home. Yes, she was too preppy for his liking but she was a good shag. He mets up with her everytime she is in New York. Which is rarely never and that's something he loves. She comes 3 times a year. So there was no committment needed. 

"Hello Love. Nice seeing you again" she stands up to greet him and kisses his cheek. With being a bachelor, you have to live the lifestyle and that doesnt seem to bother Harry. He loves having women falling at his feet. It makes him feel wanted. 

"Lilian you look beautiful as always." 

"Oh, stop Harry. You don't look so bad yourself. So how are you? How's everything with you?"

"I'm doing good just working and working. How about yourself?"

"I'm doing great actually. I was just in New York to meet with some people about a modeling job." 

"That's amazing but we both know you will get the job. Your Lilian Sparks for crying out loud."

"What's with all the complients today Harry."

"Haha you noticed. I could stop if you want."

"I never said I didn't like it. Flattery will get you every where." 

"I don't need to go everywhere. I just need to get you." One thing Harry like also about being this bachelor is he didn't have to try so hard. The women would just fall into his hands like putty. And this may make him sound like an asshole but he actually love it. They continued to make little small talk when someone approaches their table.

"Hey Harry, How are you?"

 He looks up and his whole world stops.