Business Dinner

Harry's POV

I never been so nervous in my life. I swear I'm sweating through my blazer. I looked over to her and I was memorzied by her beauty. I say this a lot but I can't help it. She's so beautiful. 

"HARRY"

I stepped on the brake.

"OH MY GOD! YOU ALMOST RAN THE RED LIGHT! WE COULD OF DIED!"

I tried to hold in my laughter but I couldn't so I just let it out. I turned to look at her and she did not seem pleased.

"Sorry I totally lost my concentration"

"Yeah I noticed next time instead of looking at me like a creep. Maybe you should I don't know keep your eyes on the road"

This time I looked down and blushed. I didn't know she knew I was watching her. She laughed.

"The light is green. We can go now"

The rest of the drive was silent. It wasn't an umcomfortable silence. It was a comforting silence. We arrived at the resturant just in time. She took hold of my hand before we got to the enterance. I started to walk again but she pulled me back.

"What's wr..."

She cut me off by placing her lips on mine. At first I was taken back but as soon as I started to kiss her back. She pulled away.

"You needed to relax"

"Well now I'm way past relax. Thank you"

She smiled at me and continued to walk. 

"Hello, Welcome to Starlight. How can I help you this evening?" 

"Yes, I have a reservation under Styles."

"Ah yes Mr. Styles right this way. Your other guest is already here"

Jasmine's POV

I know me kissing him was a bad idea but he needed to relax. So I did the first thing that came into my mind. We walked up to the lady.

"Hello, Welcome to Starlight. How can I help you this evening?" She said while fixing her shirt more like lowering her shirt. Seriously!

"Yes, I have a reservation under Styles"

"Ah yes Mr. Styles right this way" She looked over at me and glared at me and went back to talking. "Your other guest is already here" She walked away once we got to the table. I was to busy watching her leaving to pay attention to anything else.

"Ah this must your lovely wife"

Harry nugded me and I looked at the man who had his hand out for to me shake and I froze. 

"Jasmine" Harry whispered to me

"Sorry" I took a hold of his hand and shook it.

"Nice to meet you Mrs. Styles. I'm Jonathon Marks"

"Nice to meet you as well but please call me Jasmine" I knew he recongized me and I knew from this point forward I was screwed. He's going to find me. I knew this dinner was a bad idea.

Harry's POV

We arrived at the table and he stood up and greeted me

"Harry nice to finally meet you. I'm Jonathon Marks" His name rung a bell but I couldn't put my finger on it. So I shook it off.

"Nice to meet you to Mr. Marks"

"Call Me Jonathon"

I nodded.