The Outing

Harry's POV

It's been three months. Jasmine is about four months pregnant. She has a tummy. She doesn't have a big tummy but it's there and everytime I look at it. It reminds me that I'm having a baby. We just passed the mark that lowers the percentage of having a miscarriage. Which were both very happy about. Right now we were at the mall. We were out buying Jasmine new jeans since the ones she has don't fit her anymore. They are little too tight. We haven't found out the gender of the baby yet because when we went the baby wasn't lying down the right way to tell. Jasmine says it's a boy but I have a feeling it's a girl. I really don't care about the gender. I just care that the baby is healthy and well. We been to about six stores and haven't bought one thing. 

"Haz, I'm hungry" Jasmine said while looking through the racks of clothes.

"You wanna go get something to eat at the food court, love" I asked her. She nodded.

"Yeah because little squirt here is hungry" She says while placing her hand on her stomach. I took a hold of her hand and walked over to the food court.

"What do you want babe?" I asked her.

"Umm, I want Mcdonalds" She said while walking over to Mcdonalds. I shook my head and followed her. 

We ordered and went to sit down. We were waiting for our food when Taylor made her way to us. 

"Hey Harry" She said. I turned and looked up at her.

"Hi Taylor" I told her while turning my attention back at Jasmine.

"Jocelyn is it?" She said looking at Jasmine. I rolled my eyes.

"It's Jasmine actually" Jasmine answered.

"Oh sorry. What are you guys doing here?" She asked turning her attention back at me.

"Waiting for our food" I told her sounding uninterested.

"NUMBER 45!" 

"I'll go get that" I said standing up. I didn't want Jasmine to get up and Taylor to see her bump. I walked away. 

Jasmine's POV

Harry walked away to get our food. Leaving me here with his ex wife who hates my guts. 

"You guys are still together?" She asked while taking a seat where Harry was sitting earlier.

"Yes we are" I told her not looking at her.

"That's new. I was pretty sure he would of gotten tired of you by now" She said. I really didn't want to start an arguement right now.

"Well he hasn't so" I said.

"Don't get used to it darling. He is bound to leave you. He's not the realtionship type. He isn't over me yet and I know I'm the one he will end up with." She said while I slightly laughed.

"You keep telling yourself that Taylor. He doesn't want you anymore. You used him. You never loved him. He could care less about you. So just do us both a favor and give up already." I told her.

"I will get him no matter what. He's mine" She said and got up. Harry walked over and placed our food in front us. If you asked me, it looked like theres like four people eating with us but it was only Harry and I. What can I say? Baby gotta eat. 

"Here you go, love" He sat back down. I had to get Taylor to shut up.

"I'm in the mood for some ranch. I'm going to ask for some." I said while getting up. I fixed my shirt. My bump now visible. Taylor's eyes widened. 

"Okay, here take a dollar just in case they charge you" Harry said while handing me the dollar. I took it and walked away.

Harry's POV