Reality Check

Harry's POV

I'm still trying to process if what she told me is what I heard. Did she say she was pregnant? Did she just say I'm going to be a father? Did she just say she was carrying my child? This can't be right. I'm not ready to be a dad. I can't go through this again. I'm still getting over the death of my daughter. How can I let this happen? How could I be so fucken stupid? I know she was still waititng for me to respond but I didn't know what to do or say. If i say the things I'm thinking she isn't going to like what I say or do. I don't know what the hell to do right now. 

"Harry please say something" She pleaded. I looked right at her and my eyes traveled down to her now flat stomach.

"Harry, I don't expect you to be there for the baby or me but I just thought you should know" She said while taking a step towards me and I took a step back. The images of her slowly growing a round stomach start playing in my head. Everything is perfect but then I see her on the hospital crying and yelling at the doctors to save the baby. I can't do this. I can't go through it again. 

"Harry" she whispered. I looked at her and ran out of the office without looking back. 

Jasmine's POV

I watched Harry run out of the office without taking a second glance back. I broke down in tears. For someone who hasn't cried I been crying a lot lately. I knew this was going to happen but I wasn't prepared for the feeling. I feel like they knocked the air out my lungs. I couldn't breathe properly.

"Mrs. Styles are you okay?" Kelly said while helping me get up. I shook my head.

"Someone call 911!" She yelled out. "Everything is going to be okay just breathe in and out slowly." I tried to get my breathing back to normal but I knew what was happening. I was having a panic attack. I haven't had one of these since I was with Brandon. Thinking about him only made it worse. 

"Mrs. Styles!" She yelled and that's the last thing I heard before I blacked out.

Harry's POV

I didn't know where I was running to but I was running. I ended up at my apartment which by luck I knew was going to empty. I ran up the stairs. I entered my apartment and fell to my knees. I broke down in tears. I couldn't go through this again. I just can't. 

"Oh honey!" My mum said while wrapping her arms around me. Which only caused me to hold on tightly and cry harder.

"It's okay baby just let it out" She said while rubbing my back. 

"Mum" I whispered.

"Yes baby" She said not letting go.

"Jasmine's pregnant" I told her and broke into more tears.

"I know" She said. I looked up at her looking confused.

"I dropped by her house on my way home from the pharamacy and I heard sobbing in the restroom. I went to check on her and she told me she was pregnant" She said.

"What am I going to do?" I told her.

"I can't answer that Harry. You need to answer that yourself. What do want to do?" She asked. 

"It's my baby that she is carrying and I wanna be there for him or her but I just can't get the fear of losing another baby out of my head. When she told me, I saw her with a huge tummy and happy and then I saw her on a hospital bed crying and yelling from them to save her baby. I just can't do this again mum" I told her truthfully. My phone vibrates in my pocket again. It's been ringing since I left the office. 

"You can't be living with that fear Harry. Yes, you went through something no one deserves to go through but don't think of this as punishment but as a blessing" She said while standing up ans walking to couch. I followed.