Good Times Always Turn to Bad

Harry's POV

Jasmine was due any day now. We were just waiting for the moment it happens. I was currently at the office. It was the last place I wanted to be but I had a meeting that couldn't be rescheduled. I was worried about Jasmine. She was at home alone with no one there what if her water breaks and I'm not there. I grabbed my phone and called Louis.

"Hey mate what's up?" He asked.

"Do you think Eleanor could go to my apartment and stay with Jasmine? I'm at the office and I really don't want her alone." I said.

"Way of ahead of you Haz. Eleanor is already over there" He said. I felt somewhat more relaxed.

"Thanks mate. Where would I be without you?" I said. He laughed

"Probably on your way home right now" He said. I chuckled.

"Right you are. I got to go though. My meeting is just about to start" I said. We said our goodbyes and hung up. I walked into the conference room with Kendall following me. I necessarily don't like this girl but she's my assistant so I have to put up with her. 

Jasmine's POV

I was happy that Harry went to office. I was glad to have a break from. I was about to sit down when there was a knock on the door. I went over to open it. I rolled my eyes.

"Let guess Harry sent you over" I said. She shook her head.

"I came on my own actually. Nice to see you too by the way" Eleanor said while walking in my apartment. 

"Sorry it just Harry has been unbelievable. I love him but god damn it!" I said. She laughed.

"I find it funny how you are able to tell everyone but Harry you love him." She said. 

"I want it to be special El" I said. She nodded.

"I know I know" She said. 

"I was about to make some lunch do you want something?" I asked. She nodded.

"Sure whatever you're having is fine with me" She said. I nodded and walked into the kitchen with her following me.

"So are you nervous, excited?" She asked.

"I'm more nervous than anything else" I said. 

"I would be too. I heard labor hurts a lot" She said. 

"Thank you for that reminder El" I said. She giggled.

"Sorry" She said. 

"How's the wedding planning going?" I asked.

"Really well. I'm so glad Louis got a wedding planner. I see everything she goes through. I'm so glad it's not me" She said. 

"What's left to be done?" I asked 

"Just the small things" She said. I winced in pain. 

"Are you okay?" She asked. I nodded.

"Yeah I just got a sudden pain in my stomach but it happens a lo so i'm pretty sure it's nothing" I said. 

"When did it start?" She asked.

"This morning" I said. She was about to say something but she was interrupted by water hitting the floor. I looked down at the floor and back at her with wide eyes.

"El, I think my water just broke" I said. She ran out of the kitchen. Seconds later she came down with my overnight bag. 

"I need to call Harry" I said. She shook her head.