Encounter

He looks up and his whole world stops. Well thats how it felt for him.

"T-t-aylor? What are you doing here?"

"I have a show here. How are you?" It's been years since he last seen her. She was even more beautiful then he remembered. Her hair wasn't curly anymore. It was straight. He always like her curly hair. Maybe one of the reasons she changed it. Maybe she did think of him like he thought of her.

"I been good. What about you?"

"I been good just touring."

"Oh Taylor this is Lilian. Lilian this is Taylor."

"Nice to meet you Taylor."

"Same here. It's good to know that you're dating Harry. That's good." This girl always did know how to him. Even the smallest things she lets slip out of her mouth cuts him into little pieces makes him feel so small. 

"Well I got to go, I have to go meet someone. It was nice seeing you again Harry."

"Yeah it was nice to see you too Taylor." He watched her walk away. He let a breath go that he didn't even know he was holding. It seemed funny how one little conversation brought back so many memories.

"So let me guess one of your little play things?"

He was still in thought. 

"Harry" "Harry" 

"Oh, I'm sorry what were you saying?"

"I'm guesing she was one of your little play things."

"No, she's not. She's my ex-wife." That was first time someone other then his family and friends knew exactly what Taylor meant to him. 

"Oh, that just makes it even more akwkard. I never knew you were married."

"Yeah I try not to let people know of my past. It's my past so I like to keep it there."

"Her presence bugs you huh? If I am ask what happen between the two of you?"

"No it doesn't bug me. It just makes me uncomfortable. We both just felt apart."

"I won't force you to tell me what happened between you because I can tell there's still some tension there. So I'll take what you give me."

"There isn't more to the story Lilian. Well other than the fact she left me without any heads up prior kinda did affect me but there's no more to the story."

"Harry I dont mean to pry into your life because we aren't really close but is she the reason on why your such manwhore?"

"Nice choice of words there Lilian. And she has little to do with it. Well not her in a sense but the relationship. Can we move on from this conversation please? It makes me quite uncomforatble remembering our past."

"Sure thing. I have a better idea. Let's just ditch dinner and head up to my hotel. We both some relaxation."

"I think I can agree to that." 

They both walk out and headed out.

"I don't know how she saw me mate. I didn't even see her walk in and I was facing the door. It really ruined my day."

"It's been 2 years since the divorce and you guys haven't spoken since the incident. It's normal to feel like that around her. You need closure," Zayn stated.

"It's just my life was going okay. I wanted it to stay like that you know. I just recently got over some drama that was happening with my sister and now she decides to show up now. It's just nerve racking."

"Hazza don't overthink it too much because that's when it becomes a problem."

Yeah I know Ni. It's just I hate how much she affects me. Its ridiclous."

"Harry its because you let her affect you in such a big way. Let's drink and forget the rest of the world."

"I'll drink to that Li."

Harry was drunk out of his mind. He made his way to the dance floor. When a girl came up to him and asked if he wanted to dance. They were both grinding up on each other. When he spoke.

"What's your name love?" Harry purred in her ear while leaving a peck on her neck.

"Jasmine. What about yours?"

"Harry but tonight it can be anything you want it to be beautiful."

A couple songs later. A couple more drinks later. Harry spoke again.

"You wanna get out of here."

"I really shouldn't but hey you only live once right!"

"I like the way you think Jasmine."

So they head out and make their way back to Harry's apartment.