Date

"Scarlett I hired the best private investigator. He will find out everything from his past, present, and even future. You have nothing to worry about. Stop freaking out. So you have everything packed right for you and Jay because your flight is Monday morning."

"Yes Haz I have everything ready. And I can't help to worry. I'm leaving my fate in some stranger hands to help me keep my son."

"Liam is no stranger maybe Joe but Liam is your lawyer and he will do everything in your interest and everything in his power to help you keep Jayden."

"I know it's just hard you know."

"I understand Scar but if i have anything to do it with. Jayden is not going anywhere."

He was skyping with his sister. Trying to get her to stop stressing so much. She has been a mess these couple days. When someone interrupted their talk.

"Uncle Harry! I mesh you!

"I miss you too bud. I will see you soon though. Are you excited to ride in a plane for the first time?" 

"Yes, its going to go wooossshhh! Wait, I draw you a picture." And with that he ran off.

"That boy is always so happy. It's sickening."

"He is only kid. He has no worries. Of course he is happy."

"Look,Look! Its me, mummy, you, and granny!"

"It's amazing Jay. Can i Have it when you come over here?"

"Of course! Mummy he wants it." He ran off with biggest smile on his face.

"You know he is very excited to see you. He hasn't stopped talking about how excited he is."

"Well, people love me so i understand." It was the first time he heard his sister laugh since she called him crying he loved hearing her laugh. It asuured him that she was happy. It gave him a sense of relief.

"So tell me about this date. Who is she?"

"Well it's Jasmine from the coffee shop."

"WHAT? SHe finally said yes to you! That's amazing. Maybe now you can see for yourself that you are actually in love with this girl."

"I don't love her Scar. Yeah, I admit one thing to you and only you is that I do have feelings for her but it's not love."

"You just don't want it to be love. You won't let yourself. Well, I'll let you go so you can get ready. I love you and behave yourself please."

"Whatever Scarlett. I always do and love you too."

"I LOVE YOU UNCLE HARRY!!!!"

"I Love you too bud."

He hated being apart of his family. Lately, he has been feeling really homesick. So having them come down here makes him feel a little better. He spent most of his date getting the date ready. To tell you the truth, he was nervous. By the time, he realized he was 2 minutes late so he raced over to her house.

He was in the part of town that he tried to his hardest to stay away from. He was kinda scared to leave his car park outside in the front but he shrugged that feeling off and walked up to her front door. 

"Can I help you?" The girl said rather rude. She lookes like she belonged on the corner of first and second street. 

"I'm looking for Jasmine. Is she here?"

"Yeah the whore is upstairs. I'll call her." And then she comes into view and his breath is caught in his throat. She was wearing casual clothes but she looked so beautiful. It was almost like a dream. His thoughts were interrputed when she spoke to him.