5 Years Later

Harry's POV

"Elijah! Please Hurry up I don't want you to be late for school again" I yelled from downstairs.

"I don't wanna go" He yelled from upstairs. I sighed and walked upstairs. He was sitting on his bed. I walked over to him and knelled down.

"Why not?" I asked. He looked up at me.

"Because today is Mommy day at school and my mommy not here. I don't wanna go daddy. Please don't make me go" He begged with tears spilling from his eyes. He threw his little arms around my neck. I had to hold back my tears myself. He was getting to that age of asking questions.

"Let me make you a deal. You go to school when I pick you up we go for some ice cream" I said. He wiped his eyes.

"Can it be Strawberry" He said. I smiled and nodded.

"It can be favor you want" I said. He smiled.

"I love you daddy" He said before running out the door.

"I love you too" I said knowing he couldn't hear anymore. I sighed and looked over at the picture of he has of his mom on his drawer. I shook my head and headed back downstairs to get his lunch ready.

Jasmine's POV

It's been years since I left New York. It's been five years since I left Harry and Elijah. I think about them everyday that passes. I moved out of Patrick and Henry's house and currently living in an apartment in Hollywood that Patrick bought me. I still take care of Brooklyn on their date nights. I envy their marriage. They have the perfect marriage kinda reminds of me of Louis and Eleanor expect the part their both guys. Everyday that passes makes me miss everybody even more. I sighed and locked my apartment door and headed to meet Henry and Patrick for lunch.. They bought my car said I would be saving more money that way. I was forever grateful for everything they have done for me. I was working at Patrick's office as his secretary. Seriously these guys took me in and helped me get back on my feet. I feel extremely bad for not being able to pay them back. I'm also working with Henry. He owns a photography studio and he been teaching some things helping me get better at what I always dreamed I could. Yeah from what you guys see my life seems so put together but that's just on the outside. If you really took inside you would see how everything really is. I'm so broken. I'm so lonely. I'm filled with regret, pain, and loneliness.

"Jasmine, I been trying to get your attention for hours" Henry said waving his hand in my face.

"Oh, I'm sorry" I said.

"Thinking of them again" Patrick asked. I nodded.

"Everyday, minute, and second" I said looking down at my menu.

"Then why don't you ever call or even better go home" Henry said.

"I can't. I'm pretty sure Harry hates me and Elijah probably forgot all about me. I would only be setting myself up for more pain." I said.

"I'm pretty sure that's not true. You will never know until you try. You can continue live with this regret and pain about what if or you can get up call Harry or one of his mates and see where it goes. Yes maybe nothing will turn out great but at least you tried." Henry said. I nodded.

"I guess I could do that" I said. We ate lunch and said our goodbyes. I was walking through the park trying to get myself to actually call him. He was the only one I knew would actually talk to me. I rang the number.

"Hi you reached Mr. Payne's office. How can I help you?" The lady said through the phone.

"Hi can I please talk to Mr. Payne. It's urgent" I said. She didn't say anything next thing I heard was his voice.