Trouble in Paradise

Jasmine's POV

I walked out of Liam's office holding his hand. I knew people were going to talk and it was eventually going to get to Harry and I was going to be deep shit. Liam looked over at me and smiled at me. I faked smiled at him. I was really regretting doing this. I don't want to hurt Harry. Why must I always screw up? 

"Miranda, I'm going to be working from home. If anything and I need to come to the office please call me" Liam said. Miranda nodded. 

"But you have meetings all day" She said. 

"I know cancel and reschedule them. I need to spend time with my fiancee and son" He said. Miranda eyes immediately landed on my hand to look for a ring. Surely enough it was there. 

"Okay Liam" She said looking down.

"It's Mr. Payne" He said before we walked away hand in hand. We got into the elevator.

"Thank you for doing this for me" He said. I smiled at him.

'No problem. It's what friends do" I said. 

"Are you going to tell Harry?" He asked. I shook my head.

"No, I don't think he needs to know. I'm just doing you a favor" I said. He nodded and the elevator dinged. We grabbed each other hands and Liam held the car seat. The girl glared at me the whole time. I rolled my eyes and continued to walk with Liam. I let go of his hand before we got outside because they were paparazzi outside his office. It was kinda hard to walk through because they were really aggressive. Liam took hold of my hand and helped through the crowd of paparazzi. We finally got into the car. I sighed.

"I'm sorry. I don't get why they are so interested in my life" He said.

"It's okay. It's just I'm pretty sure they got a picture of Elijah and Harry is going to be mad" I said.

"It wasn't in your control babe" He said. I nodded and looked out the window to see them crowding the car. I was screwed. 

It was a couple days after the whole paparazzi incident and I haven't seen anything on a magazine or gossip site which was great. I was currently grocery shopping. I had Elijah with me which was kinda hard to shop but whatever. I was in a farmer's market. I'm like addicted to fresh produce. Don't ask because I don't have an answer as to why. I passed a magazine stand and my eyes widened. 

Harry Styles' Girlfriend Having an Affair?... With his Best Mate?

I grabbed the magazine and looked at the picture in the front. It was Liam and me holding hands. I opened up to the article.

It seems like Jasmine Richardson has been playing the field with her boyfriend's best mates. Wonder how Styles feel about that? A source close to the pair claims that Jasmine walked in to Payne's office holding hands and being too close for comfort. Payne and Richardson were also seen coming out of Payne's office earlier this week. The pair seemed awfully close to be just friends. The source also claims that Payne admitted to being with Richardson before leaving his office to work from home. Could these just be rumors or are these two really having a secret affair? 

I sighed and looked at the pictures with it. I'm in some deep shit if Harry sees this. I bought it and walked to the bus stop. I grabbed my phone and called Liam.

"Hey Jasmine" He said.

"Do you think you could meet me for lunch right now?" I asked. 

"Umm, yeah sure let's meet at the cafe by my office" He said. I looked around. I was kinda far from his office but I really needed to talk to him.