Incident

If you saw them together. It made you want their relationship. It was like one of those that came right out of a movie. She never thought she would be here. It took some bad to come to get this good but she didn't have any regrets. She loved him. She never thought she could love somebody so much. It was scary how much she loved him but she shook it off saying that it was normal because they were married. It was good thing that they loved each other that much. She was making dinner like she did every night. She would have a fresh done dinner everytime he would come home from work and they would eat together. She heard him walk in. More like stumble in. She was happy. She just found out she was expecting. Yeah, she was young but she was married that was okay, right? She turns around corner to find her husband's tongue down his secretary throat. Her without a shirt sitting on his lap and him without a shirt too. Her eyes were filled with tears. She couldn't speak. She was too hurt to talk. She couldn't let herself cry. She finally got the courage to talk before he was able to get her really naked. 

"Brandon?" He sits up faster than an olympic runner. 

"J-jasmine, I thought you were supposed to be at work still. You said were working late."

"I had to tell you something so I figured I surprise you but I think I'm the one that got a surprise."

He turns to the girl or homewrecker as you may say and tells her she needs to go. She scurries out of there. Brandon walks up to his wife trying to grab a hold of her hand but she pulls it back.

"DON'T FUCKEN TOUCH ME! HOW YOU COULD FUCKEN TO DO THAT TO ME BRANDON! WHAT DID I DO TO MAKE YOU HURT SO MUCH? ALL I DID WAS GIVE YOU ALL MY TIME AND LOVE! AND THIS HOW YOU FUCEKN REPAY ME BRANDON. I CAN"T EVEN LOOK AT YOU RIGHT NOW!"

Brandon was lost of words. He didn't expect her to be home. She was supposed to never find out about his affair with Nina.

"JUST ANSWER ME A FUCKEN QUESTION SINCE YOU CAN'T SEEM TO SAY A FUCKEN WORD. HOW LONG HAS THIS BEEN GOING ON FOR? HOW LONG WAS I STUPIDLY IN LOVE WITH YOU?"

"A few weeks before we became married" he whispered quietly. There was no denying it now. She found out about it. Might as well admit it. 

"SO EVERYTHING HAS LITERALLY BEEN A FUCKEN LIE. EVERYTHING! I'M SO STUPID! I KNEW YOU WERE AWFULLY CLOSE TO NINA BUT I SHOOK IT OFF BECAUSE I FUCKEN TRUST YOU!"

"Jasmine, please calm down let me explain myself."

"Why should let you explain? I know what are you going to say. It was mistake and that you love me and that you won't do it ever again. That you will leave her but let's face the truth you will only tell me what you think I wanna hear. Well guess what Brandon I'm fucking done putting up with you and all your shit." 

"Let's talk later when you have calm down because you're saying things you don't mean. And then you will piss me off and we will never get anywhere. I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"No, I know eaxctly what I'm saying and doing. I won't stick in this marriage with fear that every chance you get you will cheat on me. I can't live like that. So, I'm leaving and never coming back. Expect the divorce papers as soon as possible. You and that whore can finally be together."

"YOU AREN'T LEAVING ME! JASMINE, WE ARE NOT GETTING A FUCKEN DIVORCE! IT'S NOT EVEN A FUCKEN CHOICE!"

"But we are. WE ARE DONE BRANDON! Have a nice life." She turned to walk out the door but he caught a hold of her wrist and pulled her back. 

"Brandon let go of me. You're hurting me." She looked in his eyes and saw a man she didn't know. His eyes were dark like somethinng possessed him. 

"You won't leave me" he snarled with anger. For once in her life she was really scared. The next events were all a blur. She was on the floor in pain. All she heard was him repeating "you won't leave me" while beating her and she passed out a little after that. 

The next day, she woke up hoping the events that occured didnt happen. But reality came in like a tidal wave. She was still in same position he left her last night. On the living floor. She tried to get up but she was in a lot of pain. Then she remember her baby. Was it still alive? She used almost every piece furniture to help her up. She looked in the clear table and saw her reflection. She was badly beaten. Her left eye was swollen shut. She had dried blood all over her face. She limped to restroom and once she got in there. She knew there was no more baby. She started bleeding like crazy. The pain was excruciating. It hurt more than him beating her. She tried her hardest to keep quiet. She didn't want to wake him. She froze when he knocked on the door. She couldn't find the words to speak. His knocks become louder and more frequently. It all happened so fast. He was in the bathroom. He slapped across the face.

"ANSWER ME WHEN I'M FUCKEN TALKING TO YOU! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?" 

She couldn't talk. She was lost for words. He slapped her again even harder this time. Her face was numb so she couldn't really feel the difference between them.

"I SAID DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

"Y-yes" she choked out.

And with that he walked out. More like stormed out. He was dressed for work so he wouldn't be home for at least a couple of hours. And that made her sigh with relief. She grabbed her cellphone and called the only person she could talk to. She knew she would only get a voice mail but she had to hear his voice. The only reason why she still pays his phone bill.

"Hi, You reached Lucas. I'm sorry I couldn't get to the phone but there was probably a reason either I don't like you or I just don't like you. Leave a message though maybe I'll call back."

She started leaving him a voicemail. When the machine cut her off. She knew she couldn't cry. She didn't let herself. She slowly limped out of the bathroom and maybe her way to the door. He changed the locks. The only way to open the door is through the outside. She was officially trapped in hell. The next few weeks were hell. If she didn't do something he asked she would a get a beating of her life. One day, he came into kitchen expecting a meal and he didn't have one so he grabbed the nearest knife and slight a cut down her arm. She yelped in pain. He smacked her across the face and told her to shut up. She knew she had to try her hardest to get out of there before this man killed her. The next day when he was at work she called Chuck and explain everything so he had a locksmith help him get in. He helped her run. He saved her from her hell and she couldnt be more grateful to him. She ran and fast as she could and somehow ended up in New York. The start of her new life. She was no longer Jasmine Thomas or Smith but Jasmine Richardson.