Good or Bad News

Harry's POV

My mum is finally coming down to New York after what seemed like years. Her doctor made her wait a couple months before flying. She should be here in a couple days. These past two months with Jasmine has been a little off. We are still dating but I hardly see her. Ever since the day at Mcdonalds she has been a little off and I don't why. I'm heading over to her place right now. Her car was parked in the driveway so she was home. I parked my car behind hers. I knocked on the door.

"What do you want Mr. Rich boy" Stella answered the door rather rudely.

"Is Jasmine in?" I asked her not really wanting to talk to her.

"Yeah upstairs in her room" She said opening the door wider letting me in

"Thanks" I said while running up the stairs. I got to her room door and knocked softly.

"It's open" Jasmine yelled from the other side.

"Hey love" I told her walking in

"Harry? What are you doing here?" She asked

"Do I need a reason to visit my girlfriend?" I asked

"No but you usually call before coming over. Is everything okay?" SHe asked now worried.

"Yeah, everything is fine. I just missed you. I hardly see you" I told her while sitting next to her on her bed.

"Yeah sorry about that. I been kinda busy. I decided to quit my job at the cafe and start a new job" she told me 

"That's great. Have you got a new job yet?" I asked her.

"Yeah my photography teacher recommended me to a photo studio" She told me 

"That's great!" I told her while hugging her.

"Yeah, right now I just sort out pictures and print them but I will soon get where I want to go" She told me while pulling out of the hug. I just tighten my grip around her.

"I missed you" I whispered in her ear.

"I missed you too. Sorry I haven't really made an effort to call or at least text. I just been super busy." She told me 

"It's fine babe. We can make up for lost time." I turned and kissed her softly on her lips. I loved kissing her. Her lips were so addicting. I always want more. I pecked her lips before I kissed her properly, it took Jasmine by surprise because at first she didn't kiss back but then she kissed back the same way. Her fingers ran up my arms and tangled into my hair, tugging on it which caused me to moan into her mouth, and lay her down on the bed. She slowly unbottoned my shirt and threw it across the room. Jasmine groaned at the lost of contact and I pulled off her pants. We reconnected our lips and she moaned into my mouth as my hands ran up her legs and tugged at her panties, pulling them off. Jasmine was quick to take off my jeans, I sat up with her and pulled her shirt over her head. I laid her back down and whispered in her ear.

"You're so beautiful" I reached over to her drawer and pulled out a condom. I hovered over her and kissed her. We both moaned as I slowly entered her. Her moans only getting the louder when I picked my pace. I was loving how my name sounded rolling off her tongue. I leaned down and kissed her soft spot and she moaned my name louder.

"H-harry! Oh god! Faster" She moaned and I picked my pace. I felt her get closer to her release and so was I. I picked my pace and we both released. I kissed her and laid down by her side trying to get my breath back. She turned and cuddled up to me and in seconds she fell asleep. I watched her sleep before I fell asleep myself. 

I woke up and saw Jasmine still asleep. I reached over and looked at my phone. The screen showed it was past three pm. I slowly removed Jasmine from my chest and carefully laid her down on the bed. I watched for a couple seconds before I pulled up my boxers and walked down the stairs. I walked into the kitchen and decided to make us some food. I started looking through her cabinets and fridge. She really didn't have much so I decided on making us chicken soup.