Her Story

The next morning, she wakes up with the sun hitting her face. She doesn't remember even getting home last night. One of the things she likes about getting so hammered. She can escape her life for a little awhile. No, she doesn't have a problem. She only drinks once in awhile. She tries to sit up but a weight holds her down. She opens her eyes and looks around. She realizes she's not in her apartment. Worry rushes to her mind and she starts to mentally freak out. This is one too fancy for her liking. The arm around her petite waist tightens and so does her body. She tries to get out of the grip. She manages to wiggle out of the man's grip. This is just great. She was the never type of person to do one-night stands. Yeah, she secretly believe in that she was soon to find her true love but she put a front that she didn't believe in it. It was easier for her to do it. She been through hell these last couple years. She walks to the bathroom mentally cursing herself, hoping that this will be easier said than done. When she walks out of the bathroom door, she realizes the stranger has woken.

"Goodmorning" As Harry speaks to her, he can't believe that the girl he has been trying to get into his bed for the longest time was finally here and he didn't remember a damn thing. Even with her mascara running down her face, she looks stunning in his eyes. She was perfect. Harry usually lets his "women" go first thing in the morning rather harshly but her he wanted to make her breakfast and drive her back so he can spend more time with her. 

"Why don't we just cut to the chase? This never happened. It was one time thing."

"Wait, I'm sorry" This was new to Harry. He was usually the one that gave this conversation. He's not used to being on the other side of the it.

"Wait,plese don't tell me you thought that I would wake up and be pleased with the fact that we slept together and then we would cook breakfast together, have a little flour fight together, we would get so dirty. we would have to take a shower together and after that you would drive me home because we both want to spend a little more time with each other. That's humerous."

Harry probably looked like an idiot. His mouth probably hit the mattress. 

"Let's face reality here uh,"

"Harry?" Harry reminded her. 

"We met at club. What did you expect? Goodbye Harry. See you hopefully never again."

And with that the girl he has been dying to meet walked out of his apartment leaving him baffled. He's not going to lie her words kinda did hurt him. He never expected her to act this way. Women would kill to be in her position and she was walking out like nothing ever happened. He couldn't even process everything clearly. He wanted her to come back through his bedroom door and kiss him. 

She walked out of the apartment. She hated what she told that man. She was nice person. One thing her mother always told her would kill her one day and her mother was right. It didn't literally kill her but it killed her inside. She was dead on the inside. Jasmine wasn't close to her family. Hell, she didn't have any family left. One of the reason that led her to HIM. She hates remembering because it reminds her that he is still out there. Looking for her. That was the part that scared her shitless. Yeah, she was a long way from home. At first, he was a nice,loving man but that day he changed for the worst. You know who ever said that change is good lied. For 4 years now, she has been on the run. Not literally she didnt move from country to country. She stayed in one place but she was running from the man she once cared for. Moving to New York was the only chance she had. He knew her dreams of moving to California and becoming a professional photographer. That was the first place he would look for her. That man had power, lots of it. She is surprised he hasn't found her yet. At some point, she thought he had stop looking but a good friend reassured her that he wasn't. You see she's from Texas. A little town in Texas. Where everybody knows everybody. That man had the people of the town wrapped around his finger. She had a loving father, a mother, and an older brother. You can say that they were a perfect family. Well, they weren't perfect but they seemed that way. She lost her mother to hard battle to cancer 7 years ago. It was a hard time for everyone. Her father took it harder than most. 2 years later, she lost her father to suicide and not even a year later she lost her brother. He started to drink his sorrows away and one day he got behind the wheel super drunk. He crashed into a tree and was killed instantly. She had it hard you can say but she never lets herself mourn. Until this day, Jasmine hasn't cried for them. She doesn't let herself because in her mind if she starts she won't be able to stop.