The Pressure

Jasmine's POV 

I'm getting ready to go meet Harry's friends. The only thing I know about them is that they have been friends since high school expect Louis. They been friends since they were five. They're names are Liam, Zayn, Louis, and Niall. I'm so nervous. I'm not really part of Harry's lifestyle and it's not hard to point that out. I don't want his friends to judge me. I already have millions of people judging me. Every since Harry and I went to the event a week ago, we have been the talk of every gossip site and magazine. Many people calling me a gold digger, a slut, a whore, a fame whore, and many more. I tell Harry it doesn't hurt but it does. I'm not with Harry for his money or his fame. I'm with him because I like the Harry that nobody really gets to see. The kind, caring, sweet, loving, person he is. I'm falling for him and hard. I know that's wrong because I shouldn't be. I'm only putting his life in danger. Now that Brandon knows I'm pregnant with Harry's baby, I feel like it will only cause so much madness. I'm really freaking out but I know I couldn't talk to Harry about it because he doesn't know the story that involves Brandon and me and in order to talk to him, I would have to tell him and I'm not ready for that. Harry wrapped his arms around waist and placing them on my bump.

"Hey babe, you ready to go?" He said while placing a kiss on my neck. 

"Yeah" I said turning in his arms to face him.

"Okay we'll they're meeting us there and we are already a bit late" He said.

"I know I'm sorry I was looking for something comfortable yet warm and then my nerves kicked in" I told him.

"Don't be nervous. They will love you because I do" He said while pecking my lips. 

"What did you just say?" I asked him while he walked away.

"Not to be nervous." He said

"After that" I told him while walking over to him.

"That they'll love you" He said while smiling.

"After that" I told him while wrapping my arms around his waist.

"I love you" He said while kissing me softly. I kiss back for a bit. I pulled away and started to walk away. He pulled me back.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" He asked

"No, I don't think I am" I told him. He rose an eyebrow at me. 

"Oh wait yeah I almost left my phone. Thanks babe" I said while leaning up and kissing his cheek. I walked out the room and down the stairs. 

"ARE YOU COMING?" I yelled at him from downstairs. He appeared at the top of the stairs. 

"Babe" He said not coming down.

"Yes" I turned to face him. 

"I'm not coming down until you say it back" He said while sitting down.

"Then I guess we will be later than expected to our lunch" I said while sitting down on the couch. He pouted and got up.

"Why won't you say back?" He asked 

"Because unlike you I want it to be special and not in the middle of our room" I told him while walking out the door. We arrived at the restaurant. We were about thirty minutes late. I know that because Harry has been saying it the whole way here. We walked in. We made our way to our table and realized no one had ordered. I felt even worse.

"Sorry, we're late" Harry said

"It's fine Haz" the one with the quiff said. 

"So are you going to introduce us" The blond one asked.