Secrets Revealed

Jasmine's POV

Harry was sitting down just looking at me waiting for me to speak. It was now or never. This was either going to make us or break us. I sat down with my hand on my belly like I was protecting it from any harm. 

"I just want you to hear me out completely. No interputting" I said. He just nodded. 

"The day of my brother's funeral, I went back to my house to go pack everything up and sell the house. My brother's best friend showed up and he was there making me feel better. We grew closer and closer the more the days passed. We ended up dating. He ended up proposing to me eight months into us dating. Two months after that we were married. I thought I was the luckiest girl alive. I found the guy I was going to spend the rest of my life with. Things were going good for a while until the day I caught him cheating on me. That day I ended up finding out I was pregnant. I was about a month along. I was going to tell him when he got home but to my surpise he had bought one of his girls home and I caught him. I ended up finding out later that he wasn't only cheating on me with her but with other girls. I was disgusted and I told him I wanted nothing to do with him. I told him I was leaving and to expect the divorce papers as soon as possible. He told me I wasn't going to leave so he beat me. I lost my baby that day. I thought it was one time deal but he continued to beat me everyday that passed. Everything ticked him off and I was the one punished for it. No matter if it was something at work, he would come home and beat me for something someone else did. It was until the day he grabbed a knife and sliced it across my arm that I knew I had to get out of there or I was going to die. I called up a friend and he helped me escape him when he was at work. I changed my name and came where I knew he wouldn't find me but he has Harry. He's the guy that came over when you and Jayden were there." I said with tears streaming down my face. He wrapped his arms around me. He waited until I had calmed down to speak. 

"What's your real name?" He asked. 

"Jasmine Rebekah Thomas Smith" I told him.

"What's the guy's name?" He asked.

"Brandon Ian Smith" I told him. His eyes widened

"You're Brandon's wife?" He asked. I nodded my head slightly confused. 

"How do you know Brandon?" I asked. He shook his head.

"I really don't know him as a person" He said. I nodded my head.

"Why didn't you ever tell me any of this Jasmine?" He asked. 

"I was scared it would scare you off and I really didn't know how to even start." I said.

"I wouldn't have scared me off. I want to punch his face in for even putting one finger on you" He said. I smiled.

"So this doesn't change anything" I asked. He shook his head.

"No, the only thing it changes is that I'm going to keep a closer eye to my surroundings and if I need to hire a security team I will." He said. I shook my head. 

"We don't need a security team Harry. We will be just fine" I told him. He shook his head.

"We don't know what this guy could be capable of to get you back in his life and I'm not risking that. I made a promise to you and I'm going to keep it" He said. I sighed knowing there is no point in agruing with him. 

"I'm going to tell you something as well now that I heard this information. It could be a great help" He said. I looked at him confused. 

"But first we need to go see my sister" He said standing up and walking towards the door. I got up and walked over to him and we walked out holding hands. We got into his car and went over to his sister's apartment.