Happiness, Guilt, and Secrets

Jasmine's POV

"Babe wake up" I heard Alex whispering in my ear. I groaned. He laughed and shook me lightly.

"Babe it's rude if we don't go down for breakfast" He said. I sat up on the bed. He smiled.

"Good morning baby" He said kissing my lips. I smiled.

"Good morning" I said.

"Go shower and we'll see you down there" He said. I smiled and waited for him to walk out. I went into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. Last nights activities coming up to refresh my memories. I shook it off and hopped into the shower. I got out and headed down stairs.

The smell of bacon hit my nostrils immediately and scrunched my nose into disgusted. I hate bacon. I walked into the kitchen and saw only Harry and Eleanor.

"Good morning" I said causing them both to turn around and smile.

"Good morning babe" Eleanor said walking out to the back. I sighed and grabbed plate. I looked at all the food. There was fruit, pancakes, eggs, bacon, toast. I put some eggs and pancakes on my plate. Harry cleared his throat. I turned around and he was holding a plate of sausage.

"I woke up early to make sure they were some of these. I know you don't like bacon" He said passing me the plate.

"I hope you don't mind but I stole one" He said. I shook my head.

"It's okay. Thank you" I said.

"I know what you like and what you don't" He said winking before walking out. I shook my head. This boy was going to be the death of me. I walked out and saw the only empty seat was beside Harry and Eleanor. Not even my own fiancée saved me a spot. I sat down and tried to eat in peace. Everything was going good. We were talking to each other.

"Yeah we can start today. I just have to go home and get a change of clothes" I said.

"Okay then we will meet at your apartment around like 12" El said. I nodded.

"Sounds-" I said before squealing as I felt Harry's hand touch my center lightly.

"Are you okay babe?" Alex asked. I nodded.

I closed my legs shut. I heard Harry chuckle beside me.

"Sounds good" I said. When everybody's attention drifted away from me. I smacked away Harry's hand. He smirked and chuckled. I shook my head and got up and went into the house. I sighed.

"I'm sorry" He said walking into the house. I sighed.

"Harry what happened last night can't happen again" I said. He sighed.

"This isn't something we can control. Last night being a perfect example" He said.

"We have too Harry. I'm engaged. You have a girlfriend!" I said.

"You don't love him" He said. I shook my head.

"Yes I do" I said.

"You may love him but you and I both know you aren't in love with him" He said. I shook my head.

"Please don't do this" I said.

"Jasmine, I love you and I always will. I don't want you to marry him. We can try us again" He said. I sighed tears rolling down my cheeks.

"I'm sorry harry. I'm marrying him. I love him. What we had is in the past. Let's leave there" I said. He came up to and kissed me. I kissed back for a second before pulling away.

"Tell me you didn't feel anything" He said. I couldn't tell him that because I did. I love him so much but I'm scared.

"I didn't feel anything" I said.