Problems and More Problems

Harry's POV

Jasmine was about seven months pregnant. Her bump visible to everybody. My baby was making himself or herself known. We still haven't found out the gender. Our little frog doesn't want to us to know. The doctor says it will most likely  be a girl because if it was boy you would most likely seen it was boy by now. We were on our way to the baby store. We bought the baby's furniture. So we were going to pick it up. We were making the nursery. We decided for neutral color because well we didn't know the gender. We painted it a few weeks ago so it was ready to put in the furniture and safe for Jasmine to go in there now ,since the paint fumes are no longer there. I know I have been over protective these past few months but it just when Taylor was about this far along, she went into labor. I didn't want the same thing to happen again. Jasmine knew why so she didn't get as mad but she still does. 

"You aren't lifting a thing" I tell her.

"I know. I know" She said while I help her get out of the car. I take her hand and make our way into the store. 

"Hi, Welcome to Keeley's. How can I help you?" The red hair girl says while smiling at me. She looked around my age if not around Jasmine's. She walked over to me. I noticed her pulled her shirt lower showing off more cleavage than she was already. Jasmine wasn't here. Once we got into the store, she separated herself from me. Good thing she wasn't. We both are the same when it comes to jealously. 

"Yes, I'm here to pick up an order" I told her.

"Last name" She said while walking back to her desk. 

"Styles" I told her she nodded and typed something into the computer. 

"Was it the Keeley's package?" She asked. I nodded. 

"Yes, it should be here. Come follow me" She said while walking to the back of the store. I followed. 

"Here it is" She said pointing to about 8 or 9 boxes.

"Thank you" I told her. She nodded.

"I'll have one of the guys help you even though I'm pretty sure you can do it all by yourself" She said while placing her hand on my arm. I smiled at her. 

"Maybe when you're done here, we can go get some lunch. My lunch break is ten minutes or we can always skip lunch and go straight for dessert." She said. I was about to answer.

"Or you can stop being a fucken slut and get the fuck off my boyfriend" Jasmine said from behind me. 

"What the hell did you just call me?" The red haired girl snarled at Jasmine. 

"It's very unprofessional to be showing your breast off like that. They aren't even that great to tell you the truth. I've seen better." Jasmine said.

"Bitch!" The girl shouted and went to charge at Jasmine but I stopped her. She looked at Jasmine. Her eyes widened when she saw she was pregnant and walked away.

"Must you always be so fucken sexy" I said and went to wrap my arms around her waist but she smacked them away and walked away. The men from the shop were helping my load the boxes into the car. Jasmine was sitting in the car on her phone. We finished and I paid the guys something for helping me. They were pretty heavy boxes. I got into the car and went to grab her hand but she pulled it away.

"Why are you mad at me?" I asked her while turning on the car. She didn't reply. 

"So now you are ignoring me?" I asked her. She didn't say anything and turned on the radio. I shook my head and made my way to our apartment. I called the boys and told them to come help me lift the boxes and build the stuff. I went to help Jasmine out of the car like I always do but she was out of the car before I even got there. We walked to elevator.