It's Over

Jasmine's POV

"We have to do something?" I whispered. He nodded.

"Just stay quiet maybe she'll leave" He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Your lights on. She's not stupid Harold" I whispered back.

"Harry" She knocked once again.

"Do you fit under the desk?" He asked. I looked at him.

"What do you mean?" I asked. He pointed under the desk. I sighed and surprisingly I fit. He smirked and walked over to the door.

Harry's POV

"Sorry babe I was on the phone. Can I help you with something?" I asked her. She walked in.

"I heard somebody in here with you" She said looking around the office.

"I was on the phone. Maybe that's what you heard" I said rolling my eyes.

"Who were you talking to?" She asked. I sat down on the chair just to make sure she doesn't see Jasmine.

"I was talking to the branch in New York if you must know everything" I said. I felt Jasmine's hand on my thigh. I pushed her hand away but she placed it back on there a little higher than before.

"You aren't lying to me right Harry" She said. I shook my head. My eyes widened when I felt Jasmine unbuckle my pants and her hand slipped into my pants.

"What's wrong?" She asked. I nodded my head. I couldn't say anything. I didn't want to. I couldn't risk it. I gasped when I felt Jasmines lips on me.

"I have work to do Kendall. I'll call you when I'm on the way home" I said. She nodded before looking around once more. She walked out. I pulled Jasmine out and pushed against the edge of the desk and placed my lips on her. She kissed me back with the same amount of force. I ripped her shirt open and placed my lips down her jaw. She moaned.

Jasmine's POV

I wrapped my legs around his waist and lifted his shirt over his head. I ran my hands over his chest and traced his tattoos. He shivered. He pushed me back into the desk and pulled my pants down. He pulled his pants down. He slammed into me not giving me anytime to adjust to him. He pulled back and slammed back into me causing me to moan his name. He pulled my leg over his shoulder and rammed back into me hitting an all new spot causing claw his back. He groaned and his pace went quicker. I felt the familiar fire in the pit of my stomach. His movements were crazy almost animalistic. It was turning me on more.

"Fuck Jasmine" He moaned and slammed back into me. I moaned his name.

"Oh god" I felt myself getting closer to my release. He went deeper and I clenched.

"Harry!" I moaned loudly and released. He kept his movements for a bit before he released himself. He collapsed on top of me.

"I need to go to the bathroom" I said. He stood up and he pulled up his pants. I stood up and pulled up my jeans. I picked up my shirt. It was ripped in half. The sight alone turned me on.

"I'm sorry" He smirked and passed me his shirt. I put it on and went down the hall to the restroom. I looked in the mirror. I pulled the shirt over my head and saw love bites all over my chest. They hurt. I sighed. I was going to need a lot of concealer to hide these. I smirked and walked out.

"I'll drive yo-" He turned around and stopped.

"I was thinking more of a round two" I said. He smirked and picked me up. I laughed.

I walked into my apartment. The lights turned on and I jumped.

"Where were you?" Alex asked.

"I was at the studio" I said walking over to him.