The Visitor

Harry's POV

Jasmine and I have been hanging out a lot lately. We would be either at my house or hers or she would hang out at my office. Everyday my feelings for her grew more and more. Everyday there's a new thing I find out about her that makes me fall for her more. We were just hanging out getting to know each other. I guess you can call it dating. Right now we were at my apartment watching television with my sister and my nephew.

"Don't hate me" my sister said while looking over to us.

"Scarlett, I can't hate you even if I tried and believe me when I say that I tried" I told her.

"Arse! But I was wondering if you can watch Jayden for me?" she asked while looking down at her phone.

"Why?" I asked her.

"I have apartments to look at and an interview for a job so you can please watch Jayden"

I was about to protest but Jasmine beat me to it.

"Sure, I'll watch him just in case Harry here says no which I know he was about to do" she looked over at me with an eyebrow raised.

"I was not. I was going to say yes" I told her. She nodded her head.

"Sure you were. Anyways Scarlett I'll watch him. You go do what you have to do" she told Scarlett while getting up from the couch.

"Are you sure? I don't want to intrude on your time with Harry" Scarlett told her while getting up as well.

"Yes, I am and please you would be doing me a favor" she told Scarlett while laughing.

"Okay thank you so much. I owe one" Scarlett said while picking up her bag and putting on her shoes. She walks over to Jayden and kiss the top of his head.

"Mummy has to go do things okay you're going to stay with Harry and Jasmine. I'll be back later. Be good. I love you" she told him while walking to the door.

"I love you too mummy. Bye be safe." Jayden told his mum while waving goodbye to her. Once she walked out, Jayden turned his attention to us.

"So what are we doing today?" He said.

"Whatever you want to do" Jasmine told him.

"Yeah Jay what do you want to do?" I asked him

"I want to go to Jasmine's house" he told us while getting up and getting his shoes.

"Why?" I asked him while looking at him strangely.

"Because I want to see where your girlfriend lives" he answers back with a smile.

"He isn't my boyfriend but okay let's go. I'm just letting you know now. It's not fun over there." Jasmine told him. 

"It's okay. Anything entertains me" Jayden told her while getting his coat. We walked down to the car and made our way to Jasmine's house. I parked the car in the drive way behing her car. I unfastened Jay's belt.

"You live here?" He asked her.

"Yeah, but it's much more nice inside. I promise." Jasmine told him. You could tell Jayden was feeling a little nervouse because he grabbed my hand. We walked up to the front porch. She unlocked the door and we walked in.

"You're right. It's nice in here." Jayden told her while looking around.

"Well thank you Jayden. Do you guys want anything to eat? I could make you guys lunch." She asked

"If it's not too much of a bother because we can always go out for lunch." I told her

"No, do you guys have any preferences?" She asked while walking to the kitchen.

"Anything is fine" I told her

"Okay, you guys can watch Tv or watch a movie. My movie collection is on the right from the Tv." She said. Jayden and I walked to the living room and decided to put on Finding Nemo. We were halfway through the movie when the door bell rang.

"Harry, can you please get that for me?" She yelled from the kitchen.

"Sure thing love" I said while walking to the door. They knocked once more and I opened the door. 

"Hi, I'm looking for Jasmine?"

"Um, she can't come to the door at moment. Is there anything I can help you with?" I asked him. 

"Do you know when she will be available?" he asked

"Um, in a few minutes I think" I told him

"Haz, who was at the do-" She said while she dropped the cups and they shattered onto the floor. 

"Are you okay love?" I asked her while walking over to her.

"Yeah i'm fine Harry." SHe turned back to the door. "W-what ar-e you doing h-ere?" She asked the guy at the door.

"I came back for you Jasmine. You're my wife. Why wouldn't I look for you?" He told her.