Connected

Harry still can't get Jasmine out of his head. Today he was thinking about her more than usual. It was driving him mad. He walked into the cafe that morning. She hasn't been to work for last couple days. Part of him was worried hopefully everything was fine with her and the other part was glad because him not seeing her was making things a little easier.

"Good morning. What can I get you today?" It's like the heavens arent on his side. It's like they like watching him struggle.

"Fancy seeing you here love. And yeah i'll have the peppermint white chocolate iced coffee please."

"You come here almost everyday and order the same thing so you're used to seeing me here so no sweet talk."

"I like the fact that you take notice in me and here I thought I was just some stranger."

"Oh, don't flatter yourself. It's kinda hard to forget you when you come in here everyday and order the exact same drink."

"It's okay. I know i'm kinda irresistible."

"Yeah, that's totally not even half way close to what I think."

He loved hearing her laugh. It was loud and kinda annoying but it was unique to her.

"You thought I was pretty irresistible a couple nights ago."

He didn't care that he was having this conversation in the middle of coffee shop and many people were listening in. He loved talking to this girl. Something was different with her today and couldn't quite put his fingers on it.

"You think you're charming huh? Well hate to break it to you but right now you're just coming off as a desperate perverted bastard. So just take your drink and go. It would be greatly appreciated."

"No, I know i'm charming. It's one of my many wonderful qualities."

"And so is self-centered but I wouldn't call it a quality more like a flaw. Just go Harry. I have work to do and you're just standing in the way of that. Not everybody is swimming in cash."

"Someone did their research huh. Well, i'm pretty flattered you took some interest in me."

"Seriously Harry I don't want to get fired. Get the hell out of here."

"Fine, fine i'm leaving but not until you agree to go out with me this friday."

"Sure that's fine." She wrote her number on his coffee cup. When she passed it over to him. They locked eyes and Harry know new what was wrong with her.

"I'll make sure to call this right now. It better be the right number or i'll come back."

"Goodbye Harry"

He walked out of the coffee shop with a big smile on his face. Harry was type that didn't take no for an answer. It was one of the reason he was so successful. But he couldn't get the look she gave him. It wasn't the look he loved. This one was rather sad. He knew that look well enough. It was the look his sister wore perfectly in the past. It hurt him to think that she was hurting. One thing about Harry is that he loved helping people. One of his flaws. Well, that's how he calls it. Hell, when he found out the issues with his sister he made it his power to make sure no other person went through it. He started a whole charity and program to help other people. He was cut from his thoughts when his phone rang.

"Hazza" He could hardly understand his sister. She was so hysterical.

"Scar, please calm down and tell me what happened. I can hardly understand you like this."

"It's Jayden." Jayden is his sister's son. In other words his nephew. He loved that kid like his own. It broke his heart to think something happened to him and he was all the way over here. He was trying so hard to keep calm. (Jayden on the side)

"What's wrong with Jayden? Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, he is fine health wise but it's his father." Harry hated that bastard. He was piece of shit. He treated his sister like shit. His sister was about 17 years old when she met the guy. The guy was about 21. He was married when his sister was involved with him and he must admit it wasn't the best decision his sister made. Yeah, Harry hates the guy but he did give him the best kid in the world and he wouldn't change anything.

"What about his father?" Harry could care less about that man but he didn't want his sister more upset than she is.

"He is trying to take me to court for custody of Jayden. Harry the lawyer said it doesn't look so good because of my past in record. Harry I can't loose Jayden. He is the only person that keeps me sane when you're not over here."

"Why in the fuck does he want Jayden now? He didn't care for him the first 4 years of his life and all of sudden he wants to fight for him. Tell that lawyer of yours he is done with the case. I'll get Liam to help us with this. He isn't going to take Jayden. I'm flying you out here as soon as I clear everything. It will probably be next week but don't worry things will be okay." He didn't know whether he was trying to convince himself or her because they could lose Jayden because of that man. He was one of the reason his sister became so depressed.

"Okay Haz. I'll talk to you soon. I love you."

"I Love you too scar"

He hated not being able to hold his sister when she needed him the most. Before they moved his company over here. His sister and him were inseparable. Where he was, she was. When he found out his sister was pregnant, he didnt take it so well. He didn't talk to her for days. When he found out that the dad said he didn't want nothing to do with her or the baby because he was married made him change his whole view. Now Jayden was a blessing to the whole family. He was only 4 but he was really smart for his age. Harry hated being apart from him as well. He been there for him since he was baby.

"It's just that I want to find out why all of sudden he is interested in having Jayden in his life. He didn't care before why now? He already caused my sister so much pain. Find out as much as you can about him Joe."

"Yeah no problem Harry I'll help you. I'll do my best to get all the information. I can. I just need his name."

"I only know first and last name."

"That will do."

"It's Brandon. Brandon Smith."