I Love You!

Harry's POV

It's been a week since Jasmine and I got back together. Right now we are heading to Liam's flat to go pick her things. I reached over and grabbed her hand. I saw her smile from the corner of my eye. For me to say I was happy was understatement, I was more than happy I was on the top of world. I had my son and the love of my life back in my life. I haven't drank since Lou's wedding. I didn't get the urge to either. It was surprising to me too. Jasmine brings the best in me. 

"Babe just pull up here" She said pointing to a empty spot in the parking lot. 

"I can't. It's someone else parking if they come back and find me parked here. I could get my car towed" I said. She shook her head.

"They won't come home" She said. 

"You don't know that" I said. She nodded. 

"Liam bought this spot for me" I said. I looked at her confused.

"You don't even have a car" I said. 

"He was in the middle of buying me one" She said. I rose an eyebrow at her.

"He was going to buy you a car" I said. She nodded. 

"Yeah the guy definitely didn't have feelings for you" I said. She shook her head and walked away from me. I ran after her when I reached her I laced our hands together. We got to Liam's flat. The door was wide open and music was blaring from inside. 

"Li" Jasmine shouted. He didn't response so we walked in. He was on the floor doing push-ups with his shirt off. Oh how convenient to find him like this. I rolled my eyes. You're going to try harder than that if want to steal her from me.

"Oh I didn't hear you guys come in" He said standing up and walking over to the radio turning it down. 

"Sure you didn't" I muttered under my breathe

"What mate?" He asked.

"We came here to pick Jasmine's and Elijah's things" I said. He nodded.

"Go on up. It's all in your room" He said looking at Jasmine. She nodded and walked up the stairs. I looked at Liam. 

"You're going to try harder than that Payne" I said. He laughed.

"Or I could just wait until you fuck up again and let her run back to me" He said. I stepped forward and got in his face.

"You stay the hell away from her" I said. 

"It's her choice whether she wants to stay away from me or not. Let's leave it to her" He said before walking away to kitchen. I ran up the stairs to help Jasmine pack up. It took us about thirty minutes to finish packing everything. I didn't want her to forget anything and have to come back and get it. We walked down the stairs. 

"Jasmine wait. I have to give you something" Liam said walking out of the kitchen. Jasmine walked over to him. He handed her keys.

"I can't take this Li" She said.

"Yes you can. It's a present. One thing I didn't give you when Elijah was born" He said. She hugged him. He smirked at me before pulling away. 

"I'm going to miss your company" He said. She laughed.

"You'll have another girl in here in seconds" She said. 

"True but those girls get boring. You are welcome anytime" He said. Jasmine smiled.

"Just because we aren't living together anymore doesn't mean you can get rid of me that easily. We are still hanging out. I'll text you later" She said before hugging him again.