Mixed Feelings

Harry's POV

I was debating whether I heard what the guy said was right. He called her his wife. She was married. I thought that meant as in past tense. I couldn't really hear anything they were saying anymore since she was talking to him outside. I hope this doesn't chnage anything between us. I really liked this girl. More than I ever thought I would. 

"Uncle Haz, who was that guy?" Jayden asked

"I don't know Jay. He's a friend of Jasmine's bud" I told him while he nodded and turned his attention back to the movie.

Jasmine's POV

I couldn't believed he found me. He actually found me. He is standing right here in front of me. He hasn't changed. He looks the same just a little more older. I didn't know what to expect right now. I'm so happy Harry and Jayden are here. He wouldn't do anything in front of other people right? I finally faced him.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him. I regretted asking that question the moment it came out.

"You left. You broke the rules I set out for you. I been going crazy looking for you." He told me ratherly calmly.

"I had to get out Brandon. I couldn't stay with you anymore. I wasn't happy." I told him

"I know what I did was wrong. I couldn't take the thought of you leaving me. I couldn't lose you but in the end I did." he told me.

"You hurt me Brandon. You hurt me in ways that I didn't think was possible." I told him

"I know but I'm here to prove that I changed. I love you Jasmine. I never stopped." He grabbed my hands and gave each of them a kiss. "I love you please at least let me prove to you that I'm not the same guy I was before" He asked

"I really don't know Brandon. I don't I could ever trust you again" I told him while looking down.

"I know it might be hard but I know you still love me. I can be that guy you fell in love with. I will do everything I can to prove it to you. I'm not giving up on you. I love you Jasmine. Please." He begged. 

I didn't know what to do at the moment. I was so confused so I did the first thing I thought of. I knew I would soon regret this.

"Fine. Brandon but this doesn't mean we are back together. It just means that I'm giving you a chance to show me you're aren't the same guy anymore." I told him. He smiled and walked away.

Brandon's POV

"Fine Brandon but this doesn't mean we are back together. It just means that I'm giving you a chance to show me you're arent the same guy anymore." She told me. 

I had her right where I wanted her. She was going to soon regret ever leaving me. I smiled at her and walked away. When I got to my car, my phone started to ring.

"Hello"

"How did it go?"

"It went good. I'm in." I answered.

"Good, so where do we go from here?"

"We start the plan Taylor. They are going to pay for what they did." I told her

"Sounds good Brandon. I'll keep in touch." She said while hanging up. 

Jasmine is mine. I'm not going to let this bastard take her away from me. I will fight until there is only one standing. 

Jasmine's POV

I couldn't believe I just agreed to let him back into my life. I'm so stupid! I broke down in tears. I felt arms wrap around me. I started crying harder and his arms just wrapped tighter around me. I don't know how long we were in that position for. He broke the silence.