Realization

So this is the last chapter of the book. There will be an epilogue. I will have it uploaded today or tomorrow but I will post it soon. Hopefully you guys liked the book and hopefully you read some of my other books. It was a great ride. I also will upload my other book If You Say So tomorrow or today. I don't really know. Thank you for all the love.
-- Jeanette xx
-------------
Jasmine's POV
I always said I was never going to be that girl that went and threaten her fiancee's friends. Harry could talk to who ever he wanted. I was never the jealous type before Harry. A mistake that led for Brandon to cheat me on me with anything that had boobs and legs. I parked my car outside the building. I knew she was in there because I had Joe do some work.
"This is a closed set" A guy yelled at me. I sighed and showed him my fake pass. He nodded and went back to work. I walked over to the dressing room. I walked in and she was in the chair with people surrounding her.
"Everybody out!" I yelled. Seconds later, they all scurried out. She looked at me through the mirror.
"What are you doing here?" She asked.
"I'm here to tell you to stay the hell away from Harry" I said. She laughed.
"You must be very insecure. I don't want Harry not in that way at least" She said.
"Just stop reaching out to him. We are finally happy and I don't need some ex girlfriend of his coming in and ruining it" I said.
"He reached out to me. I'm not ruining anything if anything is being ruined is because you are to insecure. Harry is a friend of mine and I will do what I want" She said.
"I'm asking you nicely Kendall. I didn't come in here to start a fight. I don't want you talking to Harry anymore. So just leave it at that" I said.
"Well maybe you should stop giving him reasons to because I'm pretty sure it won't be long until he comes seek for comfort somewhere else" She said walking past me. I didn't know where it came from but the next thing I knew my fist collided with her face. She fell to the floor. She stood up fast and attacked me. She was pulling my hair while I tried to punch again. I felt her nail dig into my face. I winced and pushed her off of me. I got on top of her punching her repeatedly until I was pulled away by security.
"GET HER THE HELL OUT OF HERE!" Kendall yelled. I sighed and walked out myself. I touched my cheek and felt something. I looked at it and it was blood. I sighed and went to pick up Harry's lunch. I was going to get an earful.
I parked the car outside his building. I sighed and made my way to his floor. He was on the phone when I walked in.
"I'll call you back" He said hanging up. I smiled at him. He walked over to the door and shut it.
"What is your problem Jasmine?" He asked. I sighed knowing he just finished talking to Kendall. Stupid bitch would call him.
"I thought you trusted me" He said.
"I do trust you. It's just her I don't trust" I said.
"So you think it's okay to go patronize her at work then start a fight with her" He said.
"You haven't even let me explain the whole story and you're already taking her side" I said.
"I'm not taking anybody's side" He said.
"You should be on mine. I'm your fucking fiancée for crying out loud. Or did you forget that?" I asked getting angry.
"Of course not. It was wrong what you did. I would never cheat on you Jasmine" He said.
"That's kinda hard to believe since it was the way we got together. How can I know that it won't happen with us?" I asked.
"Because you're supposed to trust me Jasmine!" he said.
"Like how you trust me. You won't even hear my side of the story" I said.
"Okay then let's hear it" He said.
"I went to see her. At first I asked her very calmly and nicely to stay the hell away from you. She kept pushing me saying things like you guys have this connection. I lost it when she said that wouldn't be long until you went and cheated on me with her" I said looking down.
"Babe, look at me" He said. I looked up at him.
"You are the only person I want. Even before I knew it was you that I wanted, I wanted you. Yeah, we made some mistakes but those mistakes bought us together. The only reason why we cheated is because we both know we have undeniable attraction for each other. If I could change the way we started I would but we can't and I know that I love you so damn much you consume my every thought. I could never cheat on you" He said. I sighed.
"I know you wouldn't but it's just sometimes it creeps out on me and makes me question things" I said. He nodded.
"And I understand perfectly because at times I feel that way too but I don't go beating up every guy I see you talking to" He said laughing. I giggled.
"I'm sorry. It makes me feel uncomfortable that when we were having a rough patch you went to her. It hurts" I said.
"I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking when I did it. I promise from this day now I won't talk to her" He said. I shook my head.
"She's your friend. I don't want to keep you from your friends" I said. He wrapped his arms around my waist.
"I have plenty of friends. I won't miss her" He said. I smiled.
"And plus I would hate it if you went and befriended Alex" He said.
"Oh remind me to let him know that I can't meet him later" I said.
"Ha ha" He said before kissing me softly.
"I love you soon to be Mrs. Styles" He said. I smiled.
"And I love you Mr. Styles" I said before kissing him.
I picked up Elijah from school and we were on our way to my studio.
"Mommy now that you and daddy are together does that mean you're going to live with us" he asked. I sighed. I haven't really thought about it. I guess it would be the best thing to do for Elijah but it scared me a little bit. Once I move in there's no going back. Not that I wanted to but us living together meant this was now forever. Forever scared me because I want it to be forever. I don't want it to ever stop.
"I don't know little man. I have to talk to your father first" I said. He nodded.
"I really want you to live with us. We will finally be family" He said smiling.
Harry walked in hours later. He looked absolutely exhausted.
"Long day?" I asked. He nodded.
"Very" I nodded.
"Elijah, you're father is here!" I yelled. He came running up.
"Hi daddy!" He said hugging his dad's leg.
"Hi bub, you ready to go" Harry asked. Elijah nodded.
"Yup" He said before walking towards the door.
"Tomorrow, I have the day off so after I drop Elijah off. I'll come over with breakfast and we can spend the whole day in bed" Harry said leaning over the counter a bit.
"Who said I had the day off" I asked. He smiled.
"I know it's your day off one of the reasons I'm not going in tomorrow" He said. I smiled.
"Fine we can be lazy" I said.
"Oh no baby we are going to be in constant motion. I'm going to have you panting and screaming for me all morning" He whispered. I felt my center tense and I could feel myself getting damped. This man has his way with words. He could make you drop your panties worth just one.
"Can't wait" I said before kissing him softly. He kissed back before pulling away.
Harry's POV
I just dropped off Elijah and was heading straight for Jasmine's flat. I took the key from under the fire extinguisher and opened her door. I set the bags down on her counter before walking into her room.
I smiled when I saw her laying there. Her hair a mess, light snores coming from her mouth. She looked absolutely beautiful. I walked over to her and lightly shook her. She groaned.
"Baby, wake up" I whispered in her ear. She didn't move. She just laid there. I sighed and went under the covers. I pulled them off. I saw the goosebumps rise on her skin. I looked up at her and she was still asleep. I pulled down her panties since it was all she was wearing. I glanced up at her face to see her head shifted a bit but she was still asleep. I licked her slit once which caused her body to react immediately. I licked again but much deeper, my tongue slipped between her folds. She woke up with a moan but quickly cut it off not wanting me to know she was awake. I saw her eyes shoot up to mine but she quickly shut hers before I could see was awake. I circled her clit with my tongue and her toes curled. I pressed a finger to her opening and she moaned quietly.
"Jasmines,I know you're awake. Just let it go." She quickly let out a moan and opened her eyes. I continued to circle her clit and I pushed a finger deep inside of her causing her hips to buck against my hand. I continued this until I felt her clench around me before releasing herself on my hand.
She laid there with her eyes shut. I crawled up and hovered over her. I placed a kiss on her forehead. Her eyes opened and immediately found mine. I smiled down at her.
"I hate you for doing that" She said. I smirked.
"No you don't. You love me even more" I said. She shook her head. She immediately covered her mouth.
"Get off. I have to brush my teeth. I have morning breath" She said trying to push me off her.
"Morning breath, no morning breath I will get my good morning kiss" I said.
"Okay but just a peck" She said through her hand. I leaned down and kissed her lightly before trying to deepen it. She pulled away and slid out from under me.
"We'll continue that after I brush my teeth" And with that she disappeared into the bathroom. I laid down on her bed and looked at the ceiling. If you told me that I would laying down here, engaged to the girl I love more than I have loved anyone years ago, I would have laughed in your face and walked away. I was mess before she showed up in my life. Who would have known that little cafe would bring us here.
"Penny for your thoughts" I sat up and looked at her.
"I'm thinking about us. How we went through hell and back to get to this moment and I wouldn't change a single thing." I said. She smiled and walked over to me. I placed my hands on her thighs when she straddled me.
"We went through psycho exes, a baby, insecurities, a fiancée and girlfriend. I wouldn't say a lot but we had a bit" She said.
"But going through all that made me realize there's no other girl I would ever want to go through it but you. You made me realize a lot" I said. She smiled.
"Really like what?" She asked.
"You made me realize that there is something called love. You made me realize that I can be so much than I believe I can. You made me stronger. You make me a better man. You keep me in line. You made me realize how great in bed I am" She laughed and smacked my arm lightly.
"I'm not joking. You made me realize that I want you to move in with me so we can be a real family" I said. She smiled.
"You really want me to move in?" She questioned.
"Of course I do and I know Elijah does too. Think about it" I said. She nodded.
"But most importantly you made me realize that I love you so damn much. I would do anything for you" I said. She smiled.
"I love you too" I rolled her over and hovered on top of her.
"I also realized how hot you are and how I want to fuck you whenever I am around you" I said. She smirked.
"Then what are you waiting for" She said. I laughed before kissing her.